Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay
Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay offers a luxurious, tranquil escape. Set around a stunning azure lagoon, the resort offers uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea and a host of exceptional facilities. Soak up the sun by any of the 3 swimming pools, paddle or kayak across calm lagoon waters or opt for a spot of tennis on 2 flood-lit courts. Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay features a kids' club, playground, 24-hour health club and a day spa with 6 spacious treatment rooms, including 2 couple rooms, plunge pools and a hairdresser Be entertained in the evenings by musical and cultural entertainment. Feast at any of the 6 bars, lounges and restaurants and delight in the range of options (from casual snack food to upscale fine-dining).
Each aspect of Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay has been thoughtfully considered. There is an ATM, foreign exchange and retail shops for your convenience and wheelchair access is available so that everyone can experience the region's splendour. No matter where you stay at the Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay, you'll be treated to stunning views or direct water access Each of the 250 guestrooms and bures have been decorated in local timbers and their soft, fresh interiors reflect the natural surroundings beautifully. All rooms feature balconies or patios, free-standing bathtubs, LED TVs with satellite channels, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, USB chargers, laptop safes, and tea and coffee facilities. Guests can enjoy 24-hour room service and adjoining rooms and roll-away beds are available on request for some listings. Take your tropical island experience to a new level and stay at one of just 22 overwater bures. These exclusive tropical rooms feature high vaulted ceilings and plenty of space, plus guests can step straight into the water from their own private balcony.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- **BONUS VALUE is per room.
- Airfares are based on promotional economy class fares with Fiji Airways including 30kg of checked-in luggage per person. Airfares are subject to availability at the time of ticketing. Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Flights from Adelaide and Perth will be via Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods. Airfares must be booked in conjunction with Fiji Airways.
- *My Fiji VIP Concierge, Exclusive Arrival Lounge Access and Beach Gift Bag
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, your arrival process experience may differ slightly to what is advertised
- *FJD$150 WDS Credit
- Guests receive F$150, tax inclusive, credit to utilize at hotel-owned bars, restaurants, Spa, or room service. Credit cannot be used at any non-hotel owned F&B outlets, resort gift shops, merchandise stores or toward any watersports/activities. Credit will be applied to all applicable aspects of the guests' account upon checkout. If the resort credit value is exceeded, the additional amount will be payable by guest on checkout. Credit cannot be shared with or transferred to any other hotel room account. Any unused credit upon checkout cannot be redeemed for cash or held in credit.
- *Kids Stay, Play & Eat Free:
- Up to two children per room, 12 years and under, dine free. Applicable when children are dining with at least one (1) paying adult per seating and dine off kids menus at participating outlets. Offer strictly not applicable to poolside service, in-room dining, and special events (e.g.: festive season). Beverages must be paid on consumption. Offer is non- transferable and cannot be exchanged for a Resort credit, cash, or any other offers. No rebates will be made if this offer is not utilized.
- Complimentary Use of Kids Club: Applicable for children aged 12 years and under. Extra charges will apply for additional activities such as muffin baking. Babysitting and evening service will be at additional cost.
- *Use of Non-Motorized Watersports
- Offer includes use of non motorised watersports equipment for up to two people per room per stay.
- For in-store, online and phone bookings, the applicable discount has been applied to the advertised price. No further discount is available to the already discounted price. For redemptions made instore or via phone, eligible customers will receive discount applied at the time of booking. For online bookings via www.flightcentre.com.au, eligible customers will receive their relevant discount as a cash back within 7 days of payment of booking.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.