Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fiji
Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fiji is the only resort on the Yanuca Island. Bordered by lapping waves, white sands and swaying palm trees the resort truly is a Fijian island oasis. Providing an ideal escape for both families and couples alike, Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fiji has a range of amenities and services to help any kind of traveller make the most out of their Fiji holiday. An ideal resort for families, parents can sign the kids up to the Little Chief's Club where the friendly staff organise entertaining activities and games for the kids. There's even a separate children's swimming pool for the little ones. Travellers without children will just as much enjoy their stay Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fiji . Take a dip in the adults-only swimming pool, relax on the pristine beaches of the lagoon, take advantage of the calm waters and try out the range of water sports, indulge in a spa treatment using Fijis natural botanical products and much more. The team at reception can even assist with booking tours and activities on Yanuca Island and the mainland.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- **BONUS VALUE is per room.
- *Daily Meal Package: All meals include: * Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner daily
- Not applicable for any items ordered for "In-Room Dining" and can only be consumed in the restaurants
- All restaurants are included in the Full Board programmes. Credits, to the equivalent value of FJ$100+++ in local currency will be applied to restaurants outside of the Lagoon Terrace including theme nights / shows at the Marau Village. Full Board cannot be used in the New Zealand Natural Ice Cream outlet and Tappoo's Talei Shop.
- Any charges in excess of these allocations are chargeable. The guest will need to pay the difference directly to the Hotel. Unutilized meals or credits are forfeited and is non-refundable. May not be encashed or transferred to settle other charges including day trips or any other activities
- Airfares are based on promotional economy class fares with Fiji Airways including 30kg of checked-in luggage per person. Airfares are subject to availability at the time of ticketing. Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Flights from Adelaide and Perth will be via Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
- MUST BE BOOKED IN CONJUNCTION WITH FIJI AIRWAYS
- *My Fiji VIP Concierge, Exclusive Arrival Lounge Access and Beach Gift Bag
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, your arrival process experience may differ slightly to what is advertised
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.