Sheraton Fiji Resort
Check-in to your own tropical oasis in the heart of the South Pacific. The Sheraton Fiji Resort is situated on Denarau island, making it the ideal playground for all travellers. Dine, play and completely unwind. As Fiji's only integrated 5-star resort, guests can access all the facilities at the adjacent Sheraton Denarau Villas, The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa and the Denarau Golf & Racquet Club. This includes 14 restaurants and bars, 6 pools, plus a range of incredible leisure activities. Play golf, swim, indulge in Heavenly spa treatments, try water sports and know that the kids will be kept entertained across multiple play areas and an action-packed Kids Club. The Sheraton Fiji boasts 297 spacious and contemporary rooms. Each feature private balcony or patios and incredible sweeping views over the lush tropical gardens or the ocean. Rest well on deluxe Sheraton Sleep Experience beds and prepare for the day in generously sized bathrooms with dual vanities. Other features include 32" flat screen TVs, internet connectivity and interconnecting rooms for families or larger groups. Choose between King or Double bedding configurations and relax into the Fijian holiday of a lifetime. Shuttles are available to transfer guests within the resort complex.
Rejuvenation Works: Sheraton Fiji Resort has recently finished a 50 million-dollar refurbishment to the resort exterior, dining outlets and guest accommodation blocks. Sheraton Fiji Resort aims to reopen on 1 April 2022.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person, subject to availability & may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- **BONUS VALUE is per room.
- *Daily Meal Package-Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner includes: Breakfast & dinner: offered at Island619 (previously known as Feast). Lunch: is a two course meal at Wet Edge (Sheraton Denarau Villas), Tatavu (previously known as Vai restaurant), or 28Gram (previously knowns as Pantry). Menu items on offer will be provided. Excludes poolside service and in room dining. Beverages must be paid on consumption or customers can purchase beverage package. No refunds will be made for any unused meal plan. Offer does not include dining at any special events (e.g.: Festive Season).
- *FJD$150 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit: Guests receive F$150, tax inclusive, credit to utilize at hotel-owned bars, restaurants, Spa, or room service. Credit cannot be used at any non-hotel owned F&B outlets, resort gift shops, merchandise stores or toward any watersports/activities. Credit will be applied to all applicable aspects of the guest's account upon checkout. If the resort credit value is exceeded, the additional amount will be payable by the guest at checkout. Credit cannot be shared with or transferred to any other account. Any unused credit upon checkout cannot be redeemed for cash or held in credit.
- *Kids Eat Free: Up to two children per room, 12 years and under, dine free. Applicable when children are dining with at least 1 paying adult per seating and dine off kids menus at participating outlets. Offer not applicable to poolside service, in-room dining, and special events (e.g.: festive season). Beverages must be paid on consumption. Offer is non-transferable & cannot be exchanged for a Resort credit, cash, or any other offers. No rebates will be made if this offer is not utilized.
- Kids Play Free: Applicable for children aged 12 years and under. Extra charges will apply for additional activities such as muffin baking. Babysitting & evening service will be at an additional cost.
- Kids Stay Free: Up to 2 children per room, 12 years & under, stay free in existing bedding.
- *Unlimited Golf-Offer covers green fees and a shared golf cart. Offer does not include golf clubs, golf balls, clothing hire & other equipment. Bookings must be made in advance directly with the team at DGRC.
- Tee times & dates are subject to availability. Offer may not be available on days where there are tournaments or events hosted at DGRC. No credit is provided on days the course is not available. Offer is non-transferable & cannot be exchanged. No rebates will be made if this offer is not utilised.
- *Airfares are based on promotional economy class fares with Fiji Airways including 30kg of checked in luggage per person. Airfares are subject to availability at time of ticketing. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Flights from Adelaide and Perth will be via Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. Subject to availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays & peak travel periods. MUST BE BOOKED IN CONJUNCTION WITH FIJI AIRWAYS.
- For in-store, online and phone bookings, the applicable discount has been applied to the advertised price. No further discount is available to the already discounted price. For redemptions made instore or via phone, eligible customers will receive discount applied at the time of booking. For online bookings via www.flightcentre.com.au, eligible customers will receive their relevant discount as a cash back within 7 days of payment of booking..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.