Naviti Resort, Family
Situated on Fijis world-renowned Coral Coast, the four-star beachfront Naviti Resort is 38 acres of paradise alongside golden sand beaches designed to allow the stresses of the outside world to slip away. As an all-inclusive resort with four distinct food and beverage outlets, such as our gourmet Chinese restaurant Bamboo Terrace, your visit will be sure to feature exceptional food throughout. For your enjoyment the family-friendly Naviti Resort also has an array of activities, such as water sports, golf, tennis and more, or if you want a more relaxing experience indulge yourself in our onsite Joy Spa, and allow our team to entertain your kids in the Kids Club.
The Naviti Resort is ideally located near the Sigatoka Sand Dunes, Fiji's first national park, the beautiful Biausevu Waterfalls and Kulu Wild Park - an exceptional escape for the entire family. Enjoy immersing yourself in authentic Fijian culture on one of our village tours or enjoy a shopping trip at nearby Sigatoka town.
When you couple all we offer with the famous Fijian hospitality shown by our dedicated team, it is easy to see why the all-inclusive Naviti Resort has become known as one of the best family resorts in Fiji perfect for your next holidays.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 December 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per family (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability & may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Accommodation (if included) is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving.
- *Save a minimum of 45% on selected Fiji packages for travel between 1 Dec 21 - 30 Nov 22 inclusive of return non-refundable Fiji Airways flights departing from & returning to Australia & minimum 3 nights' accommodation, inclusive of meals, at participating properties. Full T&Cs available at www.flightcentre.com.au/deals/international-holidays.
- Stay & Save Offer: Terms and conditions apply. Stay & Save offer is valid for new International & Trans-Tasman bookings with full payment or a deposit made between 5 Oct 21 - 30 Nov 21. To qualify for a $100 discount on your booking, a minimum of 5 nights stay in an International or Trans-Tasman destination applies. To qualify for a $150 discount on your booking, a minimum of 7 nights stay in an International or Trans Tasman destination applies. To qualify for a $200 discount on your booking, a minimum of 10 nights stay in an International or Trans-Tasman destination applies. To be eligible, bookings must include Air & Land (Air only bookings are not eligible). Land may include International or Trans-Tasman accommodation or multi-night touring or multi-night rail in one or more International destinations. Over-night flights, transfers, day tours, activities, insurance, car hire and Captain's Package are excluded from the minimum nights requirements. Payments made with supplier credits through Flight Centre will be accepted. Payments made via Poli Pay will not be accepted or eligible for this offer. Discount offer can only be redeemed once per booking, cannot be redeemed for cash, are non-transferable nor to be used in conjunction with any other offer. If the original booking is cancelled the discount is void. Normal booking conditions apply https://help.flightcentre.com.au/s/article/booking-terms-conditions-au . For redemptions made instore or via phone, eligible customers will receive discount applied at the time of booking. For online bookings via www.flightcentre.com.au, eligible customers will receive their relevant discount as a cash back within 7 days of payment of booking. Flight Centre reserves the right to extend the date of this promotion at its discretion. Currently if youi��re an Australian citizen or a permanent resident you cannot leave Australia due to COVID-19 restrictions unless you have an exemption. Visit the Australian Department of Home Affairs website https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/ for more information. When international travel resumes, Australia and other countries are expected to have implemented measures, including additional health and safety protocols, in response to COVID-19 that may impact your travel. Flight Centre Travel Group Limited (ABN 25 003 377 188) trading as Flight Centre. ATAS Accreditation No. A10412.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges & blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.