Play & Pause: Canadian Rockies
Valid for select departures April - December 2022
10 day trip departing Vancouver.
9 nights accommodation in hotels, motels & lodges.
Bucket list inclusions:.
Orientation walk of Vancouver with Trip Leader.
Drive through Glacier and Yoho national parks.
Entry to Banff and Jasper national parks.
Visit Lake Louise and Moraine Lake.
Orientation walk of Banff with Trip Leader.
Orientation walk of Jasper with Trip Leader.
Orientation walk of Sun Peaks with Trip Leader.
Orientation walk of Whistler with Trip Leader.
Visit Shannon Falls.
Visit Stanley Park.
WAS $4789*, NOW $4071*, SAVE $718*.
Day 1 Vancouver, British Columbia. This is it. The Canadian adventure you've been dreaming of. Touch down in Vancouver, meet the small bunch of travel buds sharing the ride, and get excited for how incredible the next 10 days are going to be. After a whip around town with our Trip Leader, it's time to get to know the fam better at tonight's included dinner. We might be a mixed bunch, but we're all in it together.
Day 2 Vancouver to Okanagan Region. Catch ya later Vancouver - today we're heading eastwards. First: here comes the bride. Well, a waterfall that looks like one, anyway. We'll take a hike up to the spectacular (and slippery) Bridal Veil Falls. Then, stick your head out the window (not literally) as we wind our way through Fraser Valley, over the Coquihalla Pass and into Canada's version of Tuscany: the beaut, vineyard-packed Okanagan Valley. Tonight, chill at the hotel and prepare for more unfiltered and unREAL landscapes in the morning.
Day 3 Okanagan Region to Banff, Alberta. Another day, another jaw-dropping drive through the wilderness. This time, we'll take the Trans-Canada Highway through Glacier and Yoho national parks. Stop for a photo at Emerald Lake (no prizes for guessing how it coined the name) before we continue the drive to Banff. Ready to turn it up a notch? Take an optional trip down the rapids of Kicking Horse River. Disclaimer: nobody said it would be a smooth ride. After an orientation tour of Banff, dinner tonight is on us. Later, get your trip mates together and whip out your best impersonation of a dancing sasquatch at a local bar. Warning: small group size = all your moves on show.
Day 4 Banff. Banff is National Geographic on steroids. Like serious Schwarzenegger steroids. Rise early(ish) for an included visit to Lake Louise and Moraine Lake. Recognise them from your MacBook screensaver? Make the most of your free time by hiking to the viewpoints around the lakes or squeezing in some kayaking on the aquamarine water. Back in Banff, you're free to do whatever you want. Need suggestions? Ride the Sulpher Mountain Gondola for epic views over the sweeping mountain ranges. Or for those with a heightened sense of adventure: tackle the Via Ferrata mountain climb. Then swap the adrenaline rush for a sugar rush - beaver tail, anyone?
Day 5 Banff to Jasper National Park. Hope you remembered to charge your camera last night. Today's drive along the Icefields Parkway is particularly 'holy sh*t'-worthy. Play musical chairs on the coach trying to capture the best angles of the passing landscape and keep your eyes peeled for Yogi Bear. After an included lunch and a quick stroll around Jasper, the rest is up to you. Our hot tip? Get your grill on at one of the town's steakhouses. Or sit back, relax, and soak up the alpine AF vibes in a cosy cafe bar. This is what you came for.
Day 6 Jasper National Park. They say bigger is better - so, this is your chance to put Jasper to the test. With over 10,800 square kilometres of wildlife-filled forests, glassy lakes, roaring waterfalls and gobsmacking mountain ranges - Jasper National Park is just begging to be explored. See more on two wheels with optional mountain bike hire. Strap on those hiking boots and tackle the trails. Rent a canoe at Beauvert Lake. Or head up to Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge for a feed with a view. There's even a brewery in town if that's more your style. It's 100% up to you.
Day 7 Jasper National Park to Sun Peaks, British Columbia. Time to live the high life. Enter: Mount Robson - the highest point in the Canadian Rockies. Stop for some sick views and to snap a pic for mum. Then, it's onwards to Sun Peaks. Surrounded by looming mountains and quaint high streets, this place is a little slice of Europe in the middle of British Columbia. You'll have time to take the chairlift up the mountain for some more hiking and insane views. Practise your swing at the golf course. Or roam through the turreted lodges and neat rows of pine trees. This place is a mood.
Day 8 Sun Peaks to Whistler. Tums full after another included brekkie, we'll pass the small towns and Indigenous communities of British Columbia en route to Whistler. The holy grail of ski resort towns, you'll be surprised at how much more there is to do when the snow melts. After getting our bearings on a walk around the village with our Trip Leader, the afternoon is up to you. Check out the legendary Whistler Mountain Bike Park. Or tackle that fear of heights with a rise on the Peak 2 Peak Gondola. Need some time out from all the adventuring? Head back to your accom and make a plan for your free day tomorrow.
Day 9 Whistler. This is your day, your way. So, make every second count. Our suggestion? Get involved in some optional zip-lining. There are different choices for different levels of crazy - including The Sasquatch: the longest zip-line in Canada and USA. Or take your togs and head to the Lost Lake for a swim. There's plenty of hiking, biking and wine-tasting too. Go get it. Tonight, we'll get together for one last group dinner. Try not to cry into your pint as we give this awesome trip the send-off it deserves. Cheers to that
Day 10 Whistler to Vancouver. Enjoy a sleep in or one last hike on the trails - we'll roll out mid-morning. The crazy-good landscapes aren't over yet though Following the Sea to Sky Highway, there's a couple of stops to make at Shannon Falls and Stanley Park before we reach Vancouver. Time to say goodbye - or not. There are over 40 brew houses in this capital, just sayin'.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans