Miami to the Florida Keys
From 26/06/2022 to 22/12/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jun Sun 26 2022 to Jun Thu 30 2022AvailableFrom$2,025*
Jul Sun 17 2022 to Jul Thu 21 2022AvailableFrom$2,025*
Oct Sun 23 2022 to Oct Thu 27 2022AvailableFrom$2,780*
Nov Sun 13 2022 to Nov Thu 17 2022AvailableFrom$2,780*
Dec Sun 04 2022 to Dec Thu 08 2022AvailableFrom$2,780*
Dec Sun 18 2022 to Dec Thu 22 2022AvailableFrom$3,125*
Get a behind the scenes look at Miami’s Little Havana neighbourhood during an in-depth tour, uncovering the area’s rich Cuban history, art, architecture and cuisine.
Discover Miami’s fantastic collection of colourful and glamourous Art Deco buildings and visit the trendy Wynwood neighbourhood to admire its display of street art murals.
Zip through the wildlife rich landscapes of the Florida Everglades on an exhilarating airboat tour, looking out for alligators and unique flora and fauna.
Take a trip to paradise and travel to the Florida Keys on the iconic Overseas Highway, stopping off at the tropical Key Largo for a kayaking adventure over its crystal-clear waters.
Walk through years of history during guided explorations of Key West, from its successful industrial endeavours to its reputation as a getaway for many of the USA’s important figures.
Breakfasts Included: 4.
Hotel (4 nights).
Age: min 15.
Group Size: 1 - 12.
Miami - Cuban community tour.
Miami - Wynwood Walls Entrance.
Everglades Airboat Adventure.
Key Largo - Kayaking.
Key West - Historic walking tour.
Day 1 - Miami Welcome to Florida! Your adventure begins in Miami – this colourful city delights with Art Deco architecture, dazzling beaches and a vibrant Cuban influence. A welcome meeting will take place at 9am this morning where you’ll meet your local leader and fellow travellers, then it’s time to get out and explore the city. First, learn about Cuban life in Miami during a behind the scenes tour of the Little Havana neighbourhood with your leader. Head to some favourite hang outs and chat with the locals, tour a cigar factory, sample Cuban coffee and pay a visit to Cuban-owned art galleries. Stop off and get to know your new travel companions over a tasty lunch at a local café (at own expense). This evening, your leader will be able to recommend some great spots to sample the best of Miami’s food scene.
Day 2 - Miami Detour from the bright lights of the city and travel to the Florida Everglades , the country’s largest sub-tropical wilderness. This World Heritage site is home to a fascinating array of wildlife, including alligators, birds, mangroves and cypress domes. The best and most iconic way to explore this wilderness is on an airboat, so jump aboard and whizz through the Everglades while learning about the unique and diverse life it sustains. Return to Miami and grab some lunch in the trendy Wynwood neighbourhood, famed for its street art murals. Take some time to peruse these colourful works by contemporary artists and learn about their backstories. Enjoy an evening at leisure in Miami.
Day 3 - Key West Say goodbye to Miami and drive on to the Florida Keys, a charming archipelago of tropical islands found off the southern coast of mainland Florida. Connecting the mainland and the keys is one of the world’s most remarkable roads – the Overseas Highway. This island spanning stretch of road serves up some seriously impressive scenery and the drive is widely considered one of America’s great road trips. First make a stop on Key Largo, the longest island in the Keys. You’d be forgiven for thinking you’d left the USA and arrived in the Bahamas – this place truly is a tropical paradise! Set out on a kayaking adventure to discover the abundance of marine life beneath Key Largo’s waters. Continue your journey south and travel to Marathon Key, where you’ll have time to wander around and have some lunch (own expense). Finally, venture on to Key West, Florida’s southernmost point and perhaps the most famous spot in the Keys. This beautiful island is home to an intriguing mix of Caribbean style buildings, lively bars and inviting coastline. Settle into your hotel then join your leader on a walk to get to know Key West, which you may like to follow with dinner in one of the island’s many wonderful establishments.
Day 4 - Key West Set out this morning to get to know the Key West of the past during a historical walking tour with your leader. With a history stretching back to the Age of Exploration, there’s so much to uncover here. Learn about the industrious endeavours that made Key West the USA’s richest city per capita in the mid-19th century, the industrial revolution and the introduction of tourism to the island. Once you’re well-versed in Key West’s history, enjoy an afternoon for your own discoveries of the island. You may like to explore the former residence of American writer Ernest Hemingway or tour the Truman Little White House, where former President Harry Truman spent his winters. You can also visit the lighthouse, hire a bike, chill out on the beach or take part in a sunset sailing tour.
Day 5 - Key West Enjoy a final morning to relax or explore more of Key West, then travel back up through the Florida Keys in the late morning. We will stop for lunch along the way and you can expect to arrive in Miami around 4pm, at which point your Florida adventure will come to an end.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans