Spanish Experience End Barcelona
From 17/09/2022 to 09/10/2022
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Sep Sat 17 2022 to Sep Sun 25 2022availableFrom$1,835*
Oct Sat 01 2022 to Oct Sun 09 2022availableFrom$1,785*
Barcelona Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of Gaudi's La Sagrada Família, La Rambla and views from MontjuïcGranada Enjoy a scenic drive to this Moorish cityGuadix View the cave homes in 'Barrio Troglodyte'Madrid See the Royal Palace, Cibeles Fountain and Retiro Park on a sightseeing tour with a Local SpecialistPeñíscola See the ancient castle overlooking the Mediterranean SeaPuerto Lápice Visit the inn where Don Quixote is said to have been dubbed a knightSeville Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Cathedral, Plaza de España and Giralda TowerToledo Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Synagogue and Cathedral; enjoy a visit to a steel workshopValencia See the town hall, Cathedral, Towers of Serrano and Quart and the City of Arts and Sciences.
3 Dinners8 BreakfastsAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxesAn expert Travel Director and professional DriverAudio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesCherry-picked hotels, all tried and trustedCity orientation toursLuxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countriesMany meals and daily breakfasts includedVariety of Optional Experiences.
Day Day 1 - Arrive Madrid (2 Nights) It won't take long for you to fall in love with Madrid. This beautiful capital was revived by King Charles III several centuries ago and the city is still as graceful as ever. Arriving today, check in to your hotel and get settled in before meeting up with your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a look at what’s to come on your Spain value tour. Venture out into the streets at sunset and watch this football-mad city really come to life. You might like to join us for an optional walking tour around the city sights with the opportunity to get your first taste of tapas at a local restaurant. You'll quickly find out why the city's lively nightlife keeps the locals up until all hours of the night.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 August 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 17 August 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans