Spanish Experience End Madrid
From 01/04/2023 to 22/10/2023
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Sat 01 2023 to Apr Sun 09 2023AvailableFrom$2,025*
Apr Sat 22 2023 to Apr Sun 30 2023AvailableFrom$2,025*
Apr Sat 29 2023 to May Sun 07 2023AvailableFrom$2,025*
May Sat 06 2023 to May Sun 14 2023AvailableFrom$2,050*
May Sat 13 2023 to May Sun 21 2023AvailableFrom$2,050*
May Sat 20 2023 to May Sun 28 2023AvailableFrom$2,050*
May Sat 27 2023 to Jun Sun 04 2023AvailableFrom$2,050*
Jun Sat 03 2023 to Jun Sun 11 2023AvailableFrom$2,025*
Jun Sat 10 2023 to Jun Sun 18 2023AvailableFrom$2,025*
Jun Sat 17 2023 to Jun Sun 25 2023AvailableFrom$2,025*
Jun Sat 24 2023 to Jul Sun 02 2023AvailableFrom$2,025*
Jul Sat 01 2023 to Jul Sun 09 2023AvailableFrom$2,025*
Jul Sat 08 2023 to Jul Sun 16 2023AvailableFrom$2,025*
Jul Sat 15 2023 to Jul Sun 23 2023AvailableFrom$2,025*
Jul Sat 22 2023 to Jul Sun 30 2023AvailableFrom$2,025*
Jul Sat 29 2023 to Aug Sun 06 2023AvailableFrom$2,025*
Aug Sat 05 2023 to Aug Sun 13 2023AvailableFrom$2,050*
First class travel Highlights.
All hotel service charges, tips, and local taxes.
An expert Travel Director and professional Driver.
Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
City orientation tours.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries.
Many meals and daily breakfasts included.
Variety of Optional Experiences.
Day 1 - Arrive Madrid (2 Nights) It won't take long for you to fall in love with Madrid. This beautiful capital was revived by King Charles III several centuries ago and the city is still as graceful as ever. Arriving today, check in to your hotel and get settled in before meeting up with your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a look at what's to come on your Spain value tour. Venture out into the streets at sunset and watch this football-mad city really come to life. You might like to join us for an optional walking tour around the city sights with the opportunity to get your first taste of tapas at a local restaurant. You'll quickly find out why the city's lively nightlife keeps the locals up until all hours of the night.
Day 2 - Madrid sightseeing and free time Gear up for a busy morning of sightseeing when you visit Madrid. Your Local Specialist will reveal all the secrets behind some of the city's most famous sights, kicking things off by heading up the Gran V?a through the heart of Madrid. See the Cibeles Fountain, the Royal Palace and the Paseo de la Castellana. This afternoon, you'll have some free time to spend as you like. History lovers will likely want to join our optional visit to the UNESCO-listed city of Segovia, with its Roman aqueduct and fairytale Alc?zar, like something out of a storybook. Once you return to Madrid, you'll have another chance to discover the buzzing nightlife, which can be found spilling out into open-air caf?s and pulsing plazas.
Day 3 - Madrid - Toledo - Puerto L?pice - Seville (2 Nights) You'll watch history come to life when you take a trip to the hilltop town of Toledo today, with its ancient city walls and long legacy of traditional sword making. Take a sightseeing tour with your Local Specialist by your side, with every street showing off yet another stunning sight with views of the synagogue, cathedral and grand plazas. You'll get to visit a steel workshop and discover the tradition of sword making which dates back to Roman times, then we'll continue our journey south to Puerto L?pice where the fictional Don Quixote was made a knight by a local innkeeper. Watch the plains of La Mancha melt into the hills of Andaluc?a with peaceful white-washed villages that move to their own time. Seville is your final destination today and we'll stay here for the next two nights.
Day 4 - Seville sightseeing and free time The sizzling city of Seville is filled with the Spanish zest for life you'll come to know and love. It's a place of beautiful monuments, fine weather and it's also the home of the flamenco - no wonder it has been the royal family's (and thousands of travellers) favourite holiday retreat for centuries. Join your Local Specialist today to uncover some of the city's most famous sites, including Maria Luisa Park, built in 1929 for the Ibero-American Exposition. Spend some time getting lost on purpose in the maze of lanes in Seville's Old Quarter or opt to join a tour to the grand 14th-century Moorish Alcazar. You'll have the whole evening free to explore your way, but you can't visit Seville and not witness a fiery flamenco show and our Optional Experience will take you to the best flamenco show in town.
Day 5 - Seville - Granada (1 Night) We'll begin our journey from kings to emirs as we travel from Seville to Granada this morning. A visit to this city will take you back in time to when the Moors ruled the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, their last fortress before being exiled to North Africa. You can still see their Arab influences in the Moorish architecture and teter?a tea houses and we'll show you where to look this afternoon before you head out into the cobbled streets to explore your way. Alternatively, consider joining an Optional Experience tour of the Albaic?n Quarter, the city's oldest neighbourhood, known as the Arab Quarter. You'll discover its unique history and see the fortified citadel of the Alhambra on the hilltop overlooking Granada. If you're looking for the perfect way to end the day, why not head out to a lively gyspy performance?
Day 6 - Granada - Guadix - Valencia (1 Night) Head into the hills of Guadix this morning where you'll spot the magical white chimneys that rise from under the ground, where generations of the city's trogloditas have lived for several centuries. You'll have the chance to take some photos of these curious cave dwellings before moving on to the modern city of Valencia or 'Bah-len-thee-a' as the locals call it. Venture out on an orientation tour with your Travel Director, breathing in the scent of orange blossoms as you see the Town Hall, Towers of Serrano and Quart and Valencia Cathedral, which was declared sacred in the 13th century. You'll also make a stop to see Valencia's unique City of Arts and Sciences, a futuristic recreation centre that celebrates culture and science.
Day 7 - Valencia - Pe??scola - Barcelona sightseeing (2 Nights) Today we continue our scenic trip to the Levant region to Pe??scola, 'The City in the Sea' where the towering Templar castle, once used as a palace by the Spanish Pope, was made famous in the Hollywood film, El Cid. We'll make our way along the beautiful Costa Daurada to the sun-drenched shores of Barcelona. Head out into the city with your Local Specialist to discover some of the city's highlights this afternoon. See Gaud?'s incredible La Sagrada Fam?lia and the Pla?a de Catalunya. Stop to watch street performers and artists and take in the most stunning views over the city from the top of Montju?c. After sunset, continue the adventures and perhaps sample some cava at one of the bars overlooking the sea with new travel friends.
Day 8 - Barcelona free day This is the last full day of your Spain vacation package and your chance to really get to know Barcelona. You can spend this free day however you like, whether you want to see the famous fa?ades of Spanish Art Nouveau architect Antoni Gaud?, walk through the leafy lanes of the Gothic quarter or join an Optional Experience visit to the monastery in the Montserrat mountains to see the beloved Black Madonna. This evening, enjoy dinner together and look back on your amazing experiencia Espa?ola.
Day 9 - Depart Barcelona - Madrid So long Spain! Our grand adventure through imperial cities and golden and green landscapes may have come to an end, but we'll keep its fiery passion burning long after our departure. It's time to bid our compa?eros a fond farewell. Your coach returns to Madrid, drop-off will be at the Costsaver Madrid hotel and not at the airport. Arrival will be at approximately 6pm, depending on traffic conditions. Sightseeing Highlights Barcelona Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of Gaudi's La Sagrada Fam?lia, La Rambla and views from Montju?c Granada Enjoy a scenic drive to this Moorish city Guadix View the cave homes in 'Barrio Troglodyte' Madrid See the Royal Palace, Cibeles Fountain and Retiro Park on a sightseeing tour with a Local Specialist Pe??scola See the ancient castle overlooking the Mediterranean Sea Puerto L?pice Visit the inn where Don Quixote is said to have been dubbed a knight Seville Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Cathedral, Plaza de Espa?a and Giralda Tower Toledo Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes views of the Synagogue and Cathedral; enjoy a visit to a steel workshop Valencia See the town hall, Cathedral, Towers of Serrano and Quart and the City of Arts and Sciences
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 August 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans