Luxury Sunshine Coast Beach to Hinterland Escape
The accommodationDay 1 & 2: Brisbane - Noosa 143km or Sunshine Coast Airport - Noosa (40km)
You may like to plan your trip to Noosa to start on a day that the Original Eumundi Markets are held, either on a Wednesday or Saturday. The Original Eumundi Markets are the biggest art and craft market in Australia. You may also like to stock up on fresh produce and gourmet delights to take with you on your coastal journey.
The clear, calm waters of Noosa Main Beach, paired with its warm white sand, are truly postcard-perfect. With lifeguards on duty and paddle boards available to hire, you're sure to have a relaxing time. If you don't want to swim, you can stroll along the wooden boardwalk or shop at nearby Hastings Street. You will also find a great range of dining options from relaxed cafe-style to high-end restaurants along the street.
Stay 2 nights in NoosaDay 3 & 4 Noosa - Montville (68km)
Take a short drive from Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland and watch as the Glass House Mountains rise dramatically from the landscape as you make your way inland. The Glass House Mountains are intrusive plugs formed by volcanic activity millions of years ago. Enjoy scenic views from the Beerburrum State Forest lookout, or explore one of the forests or waterfall walking tracks taking you up to lookouts offering spectacular views overlooking the Sunshine Coast.
Visit the region's charming quaint country towns of Montville, Maleny and Kenilworth, and the heritage village of Yandina, boasting some of the most beautiful vistas over the Sunshine Coast region. Walk the main street of Montville and marvel at the historical buildings, enjoy a spot of vintage or boutique shopping, or simply sit back and enjoy views from a local cafe. Maleny, situated in dairy country, offers a thriving art scene with its galleries and pottery studios. Kenilworth, in the beautiful upper Mary Valley Country is a small town with its historical museum, two art galleries and a cheese, yoghurt and ice cream factory. Yandina is home to the Ginger Factory where you can sample all things ginger, and the renowned Spirit House set in lush tropical gardens serving award-winning Asian cuisine, along with its popular Asian cuisine cooking school.
Stay 2 nights in MontvilleDay 5 Montville - Brisbane 101km or Sunshine Coast Airport (30km)
It is time to make your way home today.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 December 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels, Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 7 days or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. In the instance that flights are added, the booking becomes non-refundable & change fees will apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au. In the event there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and our booking terms and conditions https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition, these terms and conditions will apply.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.