Delphi & Meteora Monasteries
The accommodationDay 1 Athens to Delphi.
Depart Athens for Delphi via Thebes, and the village of Arachova, famous for its handicrafts. Visit the Sanctuary of Apollo and the Museum in Delphi. Your afternoon is free to explore the quaint town. Overnight Delphi.Day 2 Delphi to Kalambaka.
Your morning is at leisure. Take the opportunity to shop for local handicrafts. Depart for Kalambaka via Lamia and villages of Central Greece.Overnight Kalambaka.Day 3 Kalambaka to Athens.
After breakfast visit the magnificent Monasteries of Meteora, perched high upon granite rocks. In the afternoon depart for Athens via Thermopylae where you will see Leonidas' Monument (short stop across the road). Return to Athens early evening.End of our services.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation is based on twin or multi share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.