Located in the Perth West End, ibis Perth hotel sits just 300m from the Murray and Hay Street shopping malls. Sunny Perth is a beautiful city to explore with pristine beaches, famous attractions, spectacular parks and a wide range of restaurants, bars and shops to discover. Ibis Perth is perfectly situated to allow guests easy access to all the city has to offer.
Situated on the doorstep of Perth's city centre, ibis hotel Perth offers easy accessibility to many of the city's top attractions. The Swan River and Kings Park are within easy reach, as are Perth Arena, His Majesty's Theatre and Perth Stadium. Scarborough, City Beach or Cottesloe Beach are a short trip away.
Those with kids can check out Perth Zoo or Adventure World; and those looking for retail therapy can head to Murray Street Mall, Watertown Outlets or the Fremantle market, all from this iconic hotel in the Perth CBD.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels, Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.