Holiday Inn Express Adelaide City Centre an IHG Hotel
Centrally located in the heart of the Adelaide CBD, the Holiday Inn Express Adelaide City Centre offers comfort, convenience and urban-style glamour. With 245 well-appointed rooms, the design and ethos of the hotel is your comfort and convenience. After a day exploring have a restful night's sleep with a choice of soft and firm pillows, feel invigorated with revitalizing bathroom amenities in your private en-suite bathroom, and sit back and relax with a flat screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, coffee and tea facilities, and all the in-room conveniences that help to relax and make you feel at home.
Check-in to Holiday Inn Express Adelaide City Centre and experience the warm hospitality and creature comforts the hotel has on offer. With 24-hour front desk along with a 24-hour gym, you will be well taken care of at any time day or night. The hotel also offers daily housekeeping, onsite self-service laundry facilities and The Great Room is where guests can enjoy their Daily Express Start Breakfast along with offering lunch and dinner options.
Perfectly positioned within the arts and cultural hub of Adelaide's West End, Holiday Inn Express Adelaide City Centre, is the ideal base for the urban explorer. Just a short walk away you will find some of the most popular destinations, including the Adelaide Convention Centre, Rundle Shopping Mall, and Adelaide Central Markets. Choose from dozens of walking trails across the city for a range of different interests, including food and drink, history or arts and culture. Discovery one of the many galleries, theatres or stumble across hidden gin bars and cafes down secret laneways. For those keen to venture further afield, it is just a one hour of drive out of the city to one of Australia's best winery regions.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels, Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.