Emu Walk Apartments
These are comfortable 4 star, fully-serviced apartments at Ayers Rock Resort. Sheltered behind gardens of native trees and forming a walkway through the heart of the Resort, is an avenue of terraced apartments. Spacious, well- equipped and self- contained, Emu Walk Apartments can cater for up to 5 people - ideal if you're holidaying with family or friends, or if you are planning an extended stay. With over 65 tours, local activities and attractions within the resort and the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, your days will be action- packed. Visit the Cultural Centre to learn more about the region through Aboriginal arts, displays, videos and demonstrations. Take a walking tour to discover the natural flora and fauna of the area or head to the viewing platforms of both Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) for the best view of an outback sunrise and sunset. Emu Walk Apartments provide everything you need to cook up a storm. But if you're not in the mood for cooking, choose from 13 dining experiences throughout the resort.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels, Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.