Hadleys Orient Hotel
Hadley's Orient Hotel, affectionately known as the Grand Old Dame of Hobart, has nestled in the heart of the vibrant capital city of Tasmania and in the fond memories of many a guest for over 180 years. Hadley's was originally built by convict labour in 1834 and is one of the oldest hotels in Australia. Steeped in history, the property has known many names, owners and guises during its existence, becoming an iconic venue in the Hobart landscape. In close consultation with an expert advisory panel comprising of historians, architects and designers, the National Trust listed Hadley's was lovingly restored to reflect the grandeur of the Victorian era and relaunched as Hadley's Orient Hotel in November, 2014. Hadley's is committed to providing a unique guest experience delivering heritage accommodation of unsurpassed quality in Tasmania. Exemplary customer service complements outstanding facilities, extensive guest services and graceful design. The charming venue boasts 71 elegantly styled accommodation suites and is home to a range of guest services and facilities: Central location 24 hour reception Complimentary Wi-Fi and in-house movies Turndown service on first night of arrival. Rates include breakfast, served daily in our Mary Hadley Room Traditional Victorian-style Afternoon Tea Experience, served Wednesday to Sunday in the elegantly restored Atrium Hadley's Orient Bar and Dining Room opens from 4pm daily, serving meals and a fine selection of Tasmanian wines, whiskies, gins and ales 11am check-out Room service. Secure off-site parking (additional charges apply) Conference and event facilities A dedicated, friendly and professional team to look after your guests during their stay. Located in the heart of the historic CBD amidst an array of boutique shops and chic eateries, Hadley's is just a short stroll from a range of some of Hobarts most popular activities, attractions and cultural experiences. But the property is so much more than just a place to stay whilst exploring Hobart. Hadley's is an experience in itself. We invite your guests to relax in the elegance that is Hadley's Orient Hotel, immerse themselves in the charm of yester-year, and become a part of our enduring story.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels, Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.