New York New Year
New York City
From 30/12/2022 to 02/01/2023
Day 1 - Excitement levels will be on high today as we unite in the Big Apple for one very big occasion. In-between the fireworks and festivities we have much exploring to do, kicking off right now. Roaming art galleries, seeing Wall Street in action & perusing Fifth Avenue are just some of the greats on today's menu. Just remember to catch some zzzz's this eve, there may not be many of them tomorrow night.
Day 2 - Today will have no shortage of heart-pounding moments, and with the city in full buzz, sightseeing will be even more enlivening. First up, a trip to visit Lady Liberty herself...oh yes. At 151ft she is one of the city's great symbols and a gift from France - they're a generous bunch. By night we get wowed by the bright lights and jive our way into the new year with the deep satisfaction only epic travel can deliver. Private bar, champagne at midnight, dinner included, plus NYC - this is one NYE you won't be forgetting anytime soon.
Day 3 - Yes yes, we're a little tired and it's a touch chilly outside but hello - we're in New York City, so we're gonna start the new year as we mean to go on. Maybe that will include ice-skating at the Rockefeller Center, a Sex and the City tour, or a matinee on Broadway. Not the worst way to kick off the calendar, are we right? And the Empire State Building is waiting to be climbed,so we'll hook you up with a ticket.
Day 4 - Having exited last year & sailed into the new year in the best possible way, you are now ready to embark on your next adventure - most likely armed with a ravenous hunger to carry on exploring year round. Tokyo? Berlin? Sydney perhaps? We'd be happy to show you the way...
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 August 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 19 August 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans