Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin
The new Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin is located in the heart of Dublin, in a historic building on the famous O'Connell Street, and become one of the city's emblematic sites. This Irish hotel offers you the best facilities for you to enjoy an unforgettable holiday with RIU Hotels & Resorts.
All of the rooms in this urban Dublin hotel are equipped with the most excellent amenities to cover all your needs during your stay with us, including a television, safe and Wi-Fi connection. We also have a penthouse suite from which you can enjoy spectacular views over the city and the incredible surroundings of the Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin.
This new hotel in Ireland offers various unique function rooms for you to hold any kind of event. These rooms are perfectly equipped for your meetings to be a resounding success. The Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin is also located very close to the Convention Centre Dublin making it the ideal place for business travellers.
The new Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin has an extensive and well-planned menu for you to enjoy authentic culinary experiences. The facilities also include a bar for you to savour the best aperitifs or relax with an authentic cup of tea.
This Dublin hotel is in an ideal location for any visitor. Surrounded by the main shopping area in Grafton Street and Henry Street, you will also find the most celebrated shows and theatres such as Gate Theatre and the National Concert Hall, and some of the most famous places in Dublin like Croke Park and Temple Bar. The hotel is also located a stone's throw away from Abbey Street tram station which will easily take you to any other point of the city. If you would like more information, you can consult our Dublin travel guide and find out about the best deals for the Hotel Riu Plaza The Gresham Dublin. Come and see Ireland with RIU Hotels & Resorts.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels, Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.