Simply St Petes - 4 Days
From 2022-04-16 to 2022-10-01
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Sat 16 2022 to Apr Tue 19 2022AvailableFrom$795*
May Sat 14 2022 to May Tue 17 2022AvailableFrom$955*
Jun Sat 04 2022 to Jun Tue 07 2022AvailableFrom$955*
Jun Sat 18 2022 to Jun Tue 21 2022AvailableFrom$955*
Jul Sat 02 2022 to Jul Tue 05 2022AvailableFrom$955*
Jul Sat 16 2022 to Jul Tue 19 2022AvailableFrom$955*
Aug Sat 13 2022 to Aug Tue 16 2022AvailableFrom$955*
Aug Sat 27 2022 to Aug Tue 30 2022AvailableFrom$955*
Sep Sat 17 2022 to Sep Tue 20 2022AvailableFrom$795*
3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinners (including a Welcome Dinner on day 1).
3 nights 4 star hotel.
Airport arrival transfer on day 1.
Guided sightseeing - St Petersburg.
Services of an English speaking Russian tour guide during your stay.
All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles.
Day 1 - St Petersburg Saturday. Welcome to St Petersburg and the start of your long weekend! Upon arrival you will be met at the airport and transferred to your hotel for check-in. This evening you'll be treated to dinner with the rest of your group at the hotel, followed by an informative welcome meeting. Remainder of the evening at leisure - your tour guide can recommend some local bars for you to try out.
Day 2 - St Petersburg This morning a driving tour provides an introduction to the beautiful city of St Petersburg. Travelling by bus we will make our way along the famed Nevsky Prospekt, past the museum and university districts and a few stops will be made along the way to see the magnificent St Isaac's Cathedral and The Bronze Horseman. We then visit the Peter and Paul Fortress and the beautiful Peter and Paul Cathedral which houses much of the tombs of the Romanov monarchs. We will also pay a visit to the impressive Church on Spilled Blood. Later, we will enjoy a guided tour of the Hermitage - which houses one of the biggest and best art collections on earth
Day 3 - St Petersburg Often referred to as Russia’s ‘Versailles’, the gardens of Peterhof Palace which we visit from May through to mid-October are a wonderland of greenery and flowers, sweeping vistas and ornate architectural decorations, with spectacular gold fountains. In winter we visit Catherine Palace or Pavlosk Palace who's exteriors and interiors are lavishly decorated and really catch the eye – Catherine Palace’s lavish Amber room is a real highlight!
Day 4 - St Petersburg Tuesday. Today gives the opportunity to shop for some last minute souvenirs, or time to take a leisurely walk around the city. Our city stay concludes after breakfast and hotel check-out.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 September 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans