Vodka Shot - 6 Days
From 2021-04-20 to 2022-10-25
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Tue 20 2021 to Apr Sun 25 2021AvailableFrom$1,545*
May Tue 04 2021 to May Sun 09 2021AvailableFrom$1,545*
Jun Tue 08 2021 to Jun Sun 13 2021AvailableFrom$1,645*
Jul Tue 06 2021 to Jul Sun 11 2021AvailableFrom$1,545*
Jul Tue 20 2021 to Jul Sun 25 2021AvailableFrom$1,545*
Aug Tue 10 2021 to Aug Sun 15 2021AvailableFrom$1,545*
Aug Tue 24 2021 to Aug Sun 29 2021AvailableFrom$1,545*
Sep Tue 07 2021 to Sep Sun 12 2021AvailableFrom$1,545*
Sep Tue 28 2021 to Oct Sun 03 2021AvailableFrom$1,545*
Oct Tue 19 2021 to Oct Sun 24 2021AvailableFrom$1,545*
5 breakfasts, 2 lunches and a Welcome Dinner on day 1.
High speed train from St Petersburg - Moscow.
5 nights 4 star hotels.
Escorted by an English speaking Russian tour guide.
Specialist Russian guides at local sights.
Guided sightseeing - Moscow and St Petersburg.
Airport arrival transfer on day 1.
Moscow Metro travel card - 6 journeys.
All relevant transfers and transportation on tour.
Day 1 - St Petersburg Tuesday. Welcome to Russia. Arrival transfer from St Petersburg Pulkovo Airport to your hotel and check in. This evening meet at 7pm for an informative welcome meeting and dinner at the hotel with the rest of your group.
Day 2 - St Petersburg Today we take in the highlights of the beautiful city of St Petersburg. Travelling by bus we make our way along the famed Nevsky Prospekt, past the museum and university districts and a few stops will be made along the way to see the magnificent St Isaac's Cathedral and The Bronze Horseman. Then we explore the Peter and Paul Fortress and the ornate Peter and Paul Cathedral which houses the tombs of the Romanov monarchs. After a hearty lunch it's time for a guided tour of the incredible Hermitage Museum in the beautiful Winter Palace - which houses one of the biggest and best art collections on earth.
Spend the rest of the day at leisure and this evening consider an optional excursion to the ballet or perhaps a Cossack show. All optional excursions are subject to availability and minimum numbers - book and pay locally. At the Welcome Meeting on day 1 you will be given a list of available options to book.
Day 3 - St Petersburg St Petersburg - Moscow. St Petersburg is known as the City of Tsars and today we head out of the city to explore one of the tsars' lavish palaces. We visit Peterhof Palace and its beautiful gardens on the Gulf of Finland in the summer (May to mid October) and in the winter we visit Catherine Palace at Tsarskoe Selo (or Pavlosk Palace if Catherine Palace is closed). Often referred to as the 'Russian Versailles’, Peterhof is famous for its beautiful gardens which are a wonderland of greenery and flowers, sweeping vistas and ornate architectural decorations, with spectacular gold fountains. At Catherine's Palace it's the exterior and lavishly decorated interior that is the highlight and the famous Amber room is simply spectacular, bedecked in gold and amber.
Returning to the city centre we visit the beautiful Church On Spilled Blood and then there's free time to explore or shop for souvenirs before we board the 5pm high speed train to Moscow. Reaching the capital in just 4 hours, we transfer to our hotel for the night.
Day 4 - Moscow This morning we set out to explore Russia’s capital, taking the metro to legendary Red Square for the start of our walking tour. Here we will see Lenin’s Mausoleum, the ritzy and historic GUM department store and spectacular St Basil’s Cathedral. Then we visit mighty Kremlin, with a guided walk through the grounds to see numerous government buildings, gold-domed cathedrals and the Tsar Bell - the largest bell that never rang! Remainder of the day is at leisure. If open, you can pay your respects to the famous Russian Revolutionary at Lenin’s mausoleum.
During our stay in Moscow there will be the chance to join optional evening excursions, such as a traditional Cossack Show or a Moscow by Night coach tour and river cruise (book and pay locally).
Day 5 - Moscow This morning those who have booked our optional Inside a Soviet Bunker add-on will head 65 metres underground for a guided tour of a Stalinist-era Soviet Bunker that up until recently was a top secret symbol of Soviet Power. The rest of the day is free to explore the capital. There are plenty of great galleries, museums, cafes, shops and bars all within walking distance in the city centre.
Day 6 - Moscow Sunday. Our tour comes to an end after breakfast and hotel check out.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.