Fairfield by Marriott Bali Legian
Stay in absolute comfort at the Fairfield by Marriott Legian. The recently constructed hotel sits in an excellent location that will let you enjoy the lifestyle options and amenities offered in Legian and also in nearby Seminyak and Kuta, but is slightly more secluded and relaxed, meaning less crowds. You can expect friendly 5-star service from the dedicated team and great value for money from the hotel. With excellent facilities on-site and everything you could possibly want nearby, this hotel is the perfect choice for your next holiday to Bali.
This hidden gem has bucked the trend in Legian and sits back from the beach, still close enough to everything to be convenient, but much quieter and more relaxed than your typical Legian hotel. When you're hungry, the on-site restaurant Tebu Merah boasts all-day dining options and specialises in a signature Indonesian cuisine with a number of mouth-watering international dishes to round out the offering.
The main pool at the hotel has been landscaped with tropical gardens and provides a nice and relaxing environment to kick back in a sun lounge and soak up the warm, sunny weather. There is a swim-up pool bar that prepares a large range of delicious cool drinks to enjoy around the pool area. The kids have a shallow wading style pool right beside the main pool, so parents and children can have fun at the same time. If you're in the mood for a workout, the 24-hour gym and fitness centre has a great range of cardio equipment and weights to use. There are also plenty of places to head out for a walk or cycle around Legian. The hotel runs a regular shuttle bus to the beach and back, although it's only a 700m walk if you feel like the exercise and fresh air. The shops and restaurants of Legian are much closer and are a leisurely and comfortable walk.
This hotel is offering something a little different from most hotels in Legian. It recognises that this area has a lot more to offer a visitor than just the beach and has chosen a location that reflects this philosophy. This has resulted in a top-quality hotel that offers outstanding value for money and you are still close to all the shopping, dining and entertainment options open to you in Legian. It's also just a short distance to get to either Seminyak or Kuta, so the location opens a world of possibilities.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 June 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- **BONUS VALUE is per room.
- *1 x Set Dinner at Tebu Merah for Two
- Menu Options:
- a) Ayam Panggang Tebu Merah + Cut Tropical Fruits
- b) Nasi Goreng Kampoeng + Cut Tropical Fruits
- c) Soup Buntu Merah + Cut Tropical Fruits
- Upon check-in, reception will acquire the guest to reconfirm on which night they will have the dinner booked.
- *Privileges Dining Card
- Enjoy 25% off (or more) at a variety of popular restaurants & cafes by registering for a free 30 Day digital Dine-Around Privileges Card membership, to unlock tasty savings during your holiday. Click this link to get your card: https://privileges.cards/your-dine-around-program and enter your Booking No. but please also make a note of the unique Promo Code, which is needed to complete the registration. Please don't register until a few days before your departure, because the membership runs from the time it's activated. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com and, if you want to preview the current dining offers, please visit www.privileges.cards.
- *Late Checkout of 4pm
- Subject to availability
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.