The Westin Ubud Resort & Spa, Bali
Perfectly located in Bali's cultural heart, the Westin Resort & Spa Ubud offers a chance to relax, renew and restore.
Surrounded by the lush forests of Ubud in Bali's Gianyar regency, the Westin Resort and Spa is the ultimate tropical retreat. Boasting plush accommodations, a full-service spa, and a swim-up bar, this wellness resort is the perfect place to renew and restore.
The Westin Resort and Spa is ideally located to explore the many wonders of Ubud. Considered the cultural heart of Bali, Ubud is overflowing with ancient Hindu temples, art galleries and handicraft markets. Spend your visit trekking through rice terraces, swimming beneath flowing waterfalls, meeting the macaques at the Sacred Monkey Forest, and bartering with locals for souvenirs.
While there are endless natural and cultural sights to discover in Ubud, be sure to leave some time to savour the resort facilities. Enjoy crafted cocktails at the Lobby Bar, overlooking Ubud Forest and the infinity pool. Indulge in a luxurious massage or facial at the Heavenly Spa. Or get active with Westin's bike hire service and 24-hour fitness centre. If you're travelling with children, they'll love the signature Westin Family activities, which combine enrichment with adventure.
At Westin Resort and Spa, every spacious hotel room, suite and villa is filled with natural light and thoughtful touches, including premium bedding and luxe bathrooms complete with rainfall showerheads, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. With an 'Eat Well' philosophy of balanced and healthy dining, the Westin Resort and Spa offers two onsite restaurants. Tabia serves authentic dishes local to Ubud, while Tall Trees offers alfresco dining with menus inspired by Mediterranean flavours. Whether you're visiting Ubud for a honeymoon, family holiday or a relaxing retreat, a stay at the Westin Resort and Spa is one you'll never forget.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 June 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- **BONUS VALUE is per room.
- *Ubud and Surrounds Tour
- Includes: Guide, Shared Transfer, Monkey Forest, Ubud Market and Surroundings, Entrance & Parking fees
- Total duration: approximately 08:00 am - 05:00pm.
- Tour operates daily
- It is recommended to bring sunscreen, hat, camera, sunglasses
- *Complimentary Wellness and Resort Activities:
- Includes Yoga, aquacise, Taiichi, Pilates, Run Westin Program, Balinese Dress & Praying Ritual and more.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.