Fiji Hideaway Resort and Spa
Fiji Hideaway Resort & Spa is a 3-star resort hotel on Fiji's Coral Coast, only 60 minutes' drive from Nadi. The resort offers traditional Fijian-style accommodations and great leisure facilities directly on the beach. Accommodations is in traditional bures (bungalows) in the gardens or with views of the sea. Leisure facilities include a 100 feet swimming pool, kids' splash pool and a spa. Snorkeling, diving and surfing can all be arranged locally. There is also a kids' club offering many activities, free for children aged 5 or over. Breakfast is included in the room rate at the Hideaway Resort and is served buffet style each morning. The hotel's restaurant serves a great selection of international food, including many local dishes and fresh seafood..
Sigatoka River Safari
Fiji's original jet-boat safari, Sigatoka River Safari offers a half-day, uniquely Fijian adventure into the heart and soul of Fiji, aboard custom-built safari jet boats. Passengers will travel along the Sigatoka River in jet boats to visit authentic Fijian villages and experience a day in the life of the real "kaiviti" (Fijian). To bring the safari to life, a driver/guide is assigned to each group and introduces passengers to the rich culture of the Fijian people and shares the history, customs and legends of the area.
Kula Wild Adventure Park
A unique opportunity to meet and photograph Fiji's wildlife up close and personal. Set in 12 acres of coastal rain forest, guests get the chance to interact with and take pictures of some of the rarest animals in the world. With over 1 kilometre of wooden walkways and bridges to wander, visitor experience Fiji's unique plants and animals in stunning surroundings. Walk-through enclosures display parrots, iguanas, fruit bats, raptors, and more. The Reef Pool displays young turtles. The coral displays house Fiji's largest collection of hard and soft corals. As Fiji's only official Breeding center for endangered Fiji wildlife, visitors help support the breeding programs and the free environmental education classes provided by the park for Fiji's school children.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 June 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on two adults and two children unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Advertised Price is based on the lowest room category, unless specified. A search for availability will return the supplier's current live price on the lowest room category available on your search date. Should the lowest room not be available, the next room type will return. This may be different from the Advertised Price if it has been varied by the supplier since being advertised by Flight Centre.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.