Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa
Waikiki's first hotel Moana Surfrider, locally known as 'The First Lady of Waikiki', has been standing on its beachfront location for over 100 years. This legendary landmark has since undergone a number of renovations and refurbishments but still retains its wonderful old world charm.
The Moana Surfrider was the first hotel to be built in Waikiki, opening its doors in 1901, and it still remains a premier destination for travellers in Waikiki. Over the 100+ years since this resort was built it has endured several upgrades, renovations and refurbishments before being rebranded to a Westin Resort & Spa in 2007. The Moana Surfrider day spa, Moana Lani Spa, opened in 2008 as Waikiki's first and only total beachfront spa. The state-of-the-art spa features 14 treatment rooms and a huge 'Westin Workout' fitness facility with an enticing list of treatments and services.
Relax in the beachfront courtyard under a huge banyan tree while sipping a cocktail from The Beach Bar or rent a surfboard and catch some of the worlds favourite waves; Step back into yesteryear with the resorts "First Lady of Waikiki' historical tour or get a taste of the island at one of the on-site restaurants. Experience true Hawaiian hospitality at the Westin Resort & Spa, Moana Surfrider.
Located on prime beachfront in Waikiki Moana Surfrider is central to shopping, restaurants, attractions and the beach. There is also an endless list of facilities and activities available for guests at the resort itself including free Wi-Fi, beachfront swimming pool, rooftop terrace, day spa, water equipment and more. Moana Surfrider offers guests the best of both worlds, marrying modernity with heritage. Stay in the stylish, Hawaiian-inspired rooms that still preserve the historical charm and experience the leading-edge amenities and exceptional service at Moana Surfrider.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Airfare includes 1x 20kg checked luggage allowance per person..Flights may not operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Date changes permitted subject to change fee and fare difference. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Please be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day of arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
- Children Policy - No charge for children under 18 when occupying same room as adult(s) and using existing beds in rooms. Does not apply to Historic Banyan and Historic Banyan Ocean Room. When a child rollaway bed is required, charge apply.
- *Mandatory Resort Charge:
- Daily Resort Charge USD $50 (inclusive tax) per room per day will be paid by the guest directly at the Hotel. Inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Resort Charge Inclusions
- Complimentary one day rental of GoPro Camera
- Enhanced Wi-Fi access in guestroom and public areas
- Wi-Fi on Island: Complimentary rental of MiFi device
- Daily Cultural Activities including hula lessons, lei making, history tour, and morning ocean ritual
- Ukulele Lessons
- Yoga: Start your morning in complete relaxation with yoga offered daily in a peaceful environment. Located
- in front of the Moana Surfrider.
- Yoga Nidra Meditation
- Moana Surfrider Shopping Tote (one per stay per room)
- *Resort Dining Credit
- Historic Banyan & Historic Banyan Deluxe Room - receive $50 USD Total Resort Credit (per room per stay)
- Historic Banyan Ocean and Diamond Ocean Front Room - receive $100 USD Total Resort Credit (per room per stay).
- Dining Credit has no cash value. Unused or Underused Dining Credit is not refundable. Certain Outlet exclusions may apply. Dining Credit may not be used to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.