Tropical Queensland Island Exploring and Sunset Sailing
Oaks Cairns Hotel
Oaks Cairns Hotel is ideally located on Cairns Esplanade, just minutes away from the new Esplanade dining precinct, Cairns CBD and Cairns Convention Centre. An ideal choice for travellers looking for a comfortable stay in the city, the brand new property offers modern rooms and facilities, including a rooftop bar and restaurant with panoramic views. Everything you need for your home away from home in Cairns.
Fitzroy Island Half Day Tour
If you're short on time and looking for the quickest and most effective way to get to the beautiful, unspoiled Fitzroy Island, this half-day option includes ferry transfers from Cairns and allows you some time for a sleep-in! Heading out from the Cairns Marina, you'll board a comfortable vessel and cruise out across the pristine reef waters towards the wonderful shores of Fitzroy Island on a journey that takes roughly 45 minutes. Departing at 11:00, this Fitzroy Island tour offers a half-day of enjoyment at one of Cairns' most popular and accessible Great Barrier Reef areas without breaking the budget.
Mantra PortSea offers the perfect accommodation solution for a relaxing getaway or carefree family holiday in Port Douglas. Nestled amongst lush tropical rainforests and on the doorstep of the magnificent Great Barrier Reef, Mantra PortSea Port Douglas offers comfort and convenience with a selection of hotel rooms, one & two bedroom studios and two bedroom apartments.
Located just 100m from the beach and within a 15 minute walk of Port Douglas' village centre, Mantra PortSea features a lagoon style pool with swim-up bar and waterslide, all surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens. Mantra PortSea resort is the perfect choice for singles, couples and families looking for a relaxed North Queensland holiday.
During your stay make the most of our amazing location and explore the breathtaking Daintree Rainforest � the oldest rainforest on earth, or take a boat ride out to the magnificent Great Barrier Reef which stretches over 2500 kilometres along the north coast of Queensland.
Enjoy the thrill of pure sailing! A must-do when visiting Port Douglas is to relax with an exhilarating cruise onboard the first-class sailing catamaran. Soak up the peace and tranquillity of a tropical sunset over the Coral Sea as you sail along the coast off Port Douglas. Take in the ambient music, relaxed and friendly atmosphere and spectacular mountain views while enjoying a welcome drink and delicious canapes. Suitable for adults only.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per family (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing unless otherwise stated.
- Friday & Saturday night surcharge applies between 27 April - 24 May, 7 August - 15 September 2022.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Advertised Price is based on the lowest room category, unless specified. A search for availability will return the supplier's current live price on the lowest room category available on your search date. Should the lowest room not be available, the next room type will return. This may be different from the Advertised Price if it has been varied by the supplier since being advertised by Flight Centre.
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 7 days or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. In the instance that flights are added, the booking becomes non-refundable & change fees will apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au.In the event there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and our booking terms and conditions https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition, these terms and conditions will apply.
- Please be aware that during these evolving times of the COVID-19 pandemic all Hotels,Resorts and Tours advertised will be subject to availability and re-opening schedule changes.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please enquire for further details.
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.