Sheraton Denarau Villas
The most exclusive beachfront resort in Fiji, Sheraton Denarau Villas is the epitome of luxury. Making up a part of the integrated resort complex on Denarau Island, this resort is surrounded by luscious tropical gardens on the waterfront with its sister properties Sheraton Fiji Resort and The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa. Sheraton Denarau Villas offer a range of luxurious two and three bedroom villas making for a perfect stay for families, friends and travelling groups.
Escape to Fiji's most exclusive beachfront resort. Sheraton Denarau Villas is the epitome of luxury. Boasting just 82 two and three bedroom villas, guests will be treated to a boutique holiday experience. Enjoy lush tropical surroundings, a waterfront infinity pool, a 750sq. metre lagoon style pool or indulge in a range of five-star integrated facilities. Being part of the Westin & Sheraton Resort Complex, guests can dine at 14 restaurants and bars, swim in 6 pools, access a range of engaging children's facilities, enjoy 18-holes of championship golf, play tennis, try water sports and so much more.
The design of Sheraton Denarau Villas reflects a Pacific Island feel. They feature a cozy and comfortable lounge with dining area, an LCD TV, DVD player and home theatre sound system. Each of the villas are luxuriously self-contained, with a fully equipped kitchen, laundry and en-suite bathrooms. Stay at this resort to enjoy ultimate comfort. Know that everyone will be kept entertained here and enjoy the ample opportunities to completely relax and unwind.
From the comfort of the resorts luxuriously appointed self-contained villas and the infinity pool overlooking the ocean to the 24/7 fitness centre access and the 18-hole golf course, a stay at Sheraton Denarau Villas is sure to suit everyone. The two and three bedroom villas make for a comfortable stay for families and group travellers with plenty of room to move. Sheraton Denarau Villas will become your home away from home accompanied by the luxury of a full service hotel.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms & Conditions & terms & conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2022 for travel during the period specified unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability & may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- **BONUS VALUE is per room.
- *Airfares are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Checked Luggage allowance is dependant of Airlines. Airfares are subject to availability at time of ticketing. Prices are correct at time of publication & subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays & peak travel periods.
- *Exclusive Arrival Lounge Access & Beach Gift Bag: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, your arrival process experience may differ slightly to what is advertised.
- *FJD $500 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit:
- This amount is to be credited to the room account on check-in which can be applied towards all food, beverage & spa treatments at the resort. Not applicable on split stays. Credit cannot be shared with or transferred to any other hotel room account. Credit cannot be used at any non-hotel owned F&B outlets, resort gift shops, merchandise stores or toward any watersports/activities or any other third party. E.g Tour IMPORTANT: If the resort credit value is exceeded, the additional amount will be payable on checkout. Any unused credit upon checkout cannot be redeemed for cash or held in credit.
- *Malamala Beach Club: Exclusive My Fiji experience includes: Dedicated My Fiji hosts for all your food/drink orders (food/beverage costs not included). Coach transfers to Port Denarau from your resort on first visit*.
- Return vessel transfers on first visit only.
- *South Sea Island Half Day Tour: South Sea Cruises reserves the right to alter prices, apply a fuel surcharge, cancel departures, arrange alternative transport & vary itineraries & services if necessary. All cruises are subject to sea & weather conditions particularly in the interest of passenger safety. Should adverse conditions prevent operation, our liability is limited to offering an alternative cruise or appropriate refund no greater than the fare paid. South Sea Cruises is not responsible for missed flights due to late arrival at airline check-in counter whatever the cause. At times of high occupancy Island Resorts reserve the right to close out Day Cruise passengers.
- *VOU Fiji Untold live Performance Show: Not Included: Alcohol - this is available for purchase at the bar
- NOTE: VOU Experience operates on Sunday only.
- *Kids Stay & Eat Free:
- Up to 2 Children stay free when using existing bedding. Offer includes children, 12 years and under, dining for free. Valid for up to two children per room when utilizing existing bedding and sharing room with parents. Children must be accompanied by at least 1 paying adult per seating. Applicable for lunch and dinner and must dine off kids menus in participating outlets (Wet Edge and Island619). Offer is not applicable to Tatavu Bar & Grill, 28Grams, Heineken House & Bar, poolside service & in-room dining. Beverages are not included in this offer. Offer does not include dining at any special events (e.g.: Festive Season)
- *Privileges Dining Card.
- Click this link to get your card: https://privileges.cards/your-dine-around-program & enter your Booking No. but please also make a note of the unique Promo Code, which is needed to complete the registration. Please don't register until a few days before your departure, because the membership runs from the time it's activated. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com and, if you want to preview the current dining offers, please visit www.privileges.cards..
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.