Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay
Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay offers a luxurious, tranquil escape. Set around a stunning azure lagoon, the resort offers uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea and a host of exceptional facilities. Soak up the sun by any of the 3 swimming pools, paddle or kayak across calm lagoon waters or opt for a spot of tennis on 2 flood-lit courts. Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay features a kids' club, playground, 24-hour health club and a day spa with 6 spacious treatment rooms, including 2 couple rooms, plunge pools and a hairdresser. Be entertained in the evenings by musical and cultural entertainment. Feast at any of the 6 bars, lounges and restaurants and delight in the range of options (from casual snack food to upscale fine-dining.). Each aspect of Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay has been thoughtfully considered. There is an ATM, foreign exchange and retail shops for your convenience and wheelchair access is available so that everyone can experience the region's splendour.
No matter where you stay at the Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay, you'll be treated to stunning views or direct water access. Each of the 250 guestrooms and bures have been decorated in local timbers and their soft, fresh interiors reflect the natural surroundings beautifully. All rooms feature balconies or patios, free-standing bathtubs, LED TVs with satellite channels, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, USB chargers, laptop safes, and tea and coffee facilities. Guests can enjoy 24-hour room service and adjoining rooms and roll-away beds are available on request for some listings. Take your tropical island experience to a new level and stay at one of just 22 overwater bures. These exclusive tropical rooms feature high vaulted ceilings and plenty of space, plus guests can step straight into the water from their own private balcony.
Escape to the Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay to be part of an exclusive group of guests enjoying Fiji's premier waterfront resort. Located on Viti Levu's southwest coast, guests will be treated to the best of the best in tropical living at this serene resort with its own lagoon and uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea. Access the water from the steps of your overwater bure or take a tour to nearby surf, dive or fishing spots. Inland adventures aren't too far away either, with ziplining adventures, historic sites and championship golf courses all within 1-hour of the resort.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms & Conditions & terms & conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2022 for travel during the period specified unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability & may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- **BONUS VALUE is per room.
- *Airfares are based on promotional economy class fares with checked luggage allowance per person. Checked Luggage allowance is dependant of Airlines. Airfares are subject to availability at time of ticketing. Prices are correct at time of publication & subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays & peak travel periods.
- *Exclusive Arrival Lounge Access & Beach Gift Bag: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, your arrival process experience may differ slightly to what is advertised.
- *Malamala Beach Club: Exclusive My Fiji experience includes: Dedicated My Fiji hosts for all your food/drink orders (food/beverage costs not included). Coach transfers to Port Denarau from your resort on first visit*.
- Return vessel transfers on first visit only. BULA BONUS: Complimentary cocktail on arrival at Malamala Beach Club for MyFiji guests
- Days of Operation - Monday, Wednesday & Friday (subject to change).
- *FJD $500 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit:.
- FJD$500 credit per booking to be used at hotel-owned bars, restaurants, Quan Spa, and room service. The credit cannot be used at any non-hotel owned F&B outlets, resort gift shops, merchandise stores or toward any watersports/activities. The resort credit offer must be bundled/packaged with accommodation. Accommodation rates: same as your yieldable agreement and all applicable rate codes must be mentioned at the time of booking. Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or any other value add. Credit cannot be shared with or transferred to any other hotel room account. No voucher is required for this special; Ignite Travel Group must make all parties aware of the terms & conditions of use of the credit. Not applicable on split stays. If the resort credit value is exceeded, the additional amount will be payable by the guest at checkout. Any unused credit upon checkout cannot be redeemed for cash or held in credit.
- *Kids Stay Free:
- No charge for 2 children, 12 years & under, when occupying the same room as adult(s) and using existing beds in Deluxe Lagoon View and Deluxe Lagoon Front Rooms. No charge for one (1) child, 12 years and under, when occupying the same room as adult(s) and using existing beds in Duplex Lagoon Bures, Duplex Ocean Front Bures, Lagoon Bures, Ocean Front Bures, Royal Lagoon Bure and Royal Ocean Front Bures.
- *Kids Eat Free:.
- Children 12 years and under are free of charge if utilising existing bedding. Maximum of 2 children per room. King rooms require a rollaway bed for child as 3rd guest at additional charge.
- Complimentary access to Turtles Kids' Club is valid for up to 2 children 12 years and under. The evening program and some activities may incur a cost.
- Valid for up to two children per room when utilizing existing bedding and sharing room with parents.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one (1) paying adult per seating.
- Applicable for lunch and dinner and must dine off kids menus in participating outlets (Goji Kitchen & Bar, Voivoi Bar, and Lagoon House).
- Offer is not applicable to Fish Bar, poolside service, in-room dining, Fiji Baking Company, and Lagoon Lounge.
- Beverages are not included in this offer.
- Children must dine prior to 7pm for offer to be valid. Normal charges apply otherwise..
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.