Musket Cove Island Resort & Marina
A true island escape in beautiful Fiji, Musket Cove Island Resort & Marina is surrounded by coconut palms and 400-acres of tropical gardens. Set beachside of a calm lagoon, 55 bures and villas are dotted around the resort, each offering privacy and tranquillity among modern furnishings and Wi-Fi. Family owned and operated, Musket Cove is located in the Mamanuca Islands on picturesque Malolo Lailai. Easily accessible via catamaran, plane and helicopter - straight from Nadi International Airport - at Musket Cove Island Resort & Marina you'll find an unhurried pace, friendly locals and a true, secluded island paradise.
A tropical setting with all you need for a relaxing Fijian getaway, the resort boasts a beautiful, sprawling lagoon pool, stretching right to the beachfront of this idyllic cove location. Surrounded by sun loungers and cabanas, enjoy refreshing drinks courtesy of the swim-up Poolside Fish Trap Bar. Decadent cuisine is available onsite from fresh local and imported ingredients and produce from the resort's own organic farm. Dine alongside the sparkling pool overlooking the cove at Dick's Place Bistro and Bar or grab a casual bite to eat at Trader Cafe located by the edge of the Marina. Enjoy spirited Fijian hospitality and island life at Yacht Club Island Bar. Found on a separate little island linked to the resort by a jetty, the island bar has become a favourite in the South Pacific, offering a relaxed sandy escape where you can cook your own barbeque. Book your own private dining experience from champagne beach-picnics and romantic candlelit dinners by the water, to private family feasts or enjoy a spot of shopping with souvenirs, designer fashions and groceries available at The Trader Boutique and Trader General Store. With a name reflecting the clear, calm waters, head to Makare Wellness Spa for a dedicated, rejuvenating spa experience with 5 blissful treatment rooms onsite.
With refreshing coconut water upon arrival, chilled scented towels and the gift of a handmade clay-beaded necklace, you'll immediately feel welcome at Musket Cove Island Resort & Marina. Take part in a variety of free activities at the resort like snorkelling at the sandbank, kayaking around the cove and discovering traditional villages and native flora on guided medicine walks. Head out on organised island treks and even learning to cook traditional dishes, weave baskets and husk coconuts. Organised children's activities, supervised dinners, games and movie nights are available in lieu of a kids' club to truly immerse guests young and old into island life and Fijian culture. Golf and paraflying is available across the bay, plus you'll be invited to the weekly managers cocktail party.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- **BONUS VALUE is per room.
- Airfares are based on promotional economy class fares. Airfares are subject to availability at time of ticketing. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Flights from Adelaide and Perth will be via Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne. Subject to promotional fare availability. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and peak travel periods.
- *FJD $500 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit:
- The credit cannot be used at resort gift shops or merchandise store. If the resort credit value is exceeded, the additional amount will be payable on checkout. Any unused credit upon check-out cannot be redeemed for cash or held in credit. Wine Dine & Spa Credit - the amount provided to the guest on check-in will be credited to the guests account in local currency.
- *Return Shared Airport/Malolo Cat Transfers:
- Please note these are scheduled transfer times.
- Denarau Marina to Plantation Island: 7.30am, 10.30am, 2.00pm & 5.30pm.
- Plantation Island to Denarau Marina: 5.45am, 8.45am, 12.15pm & 3.45pm.
- Scheduled coach transfers connect the Airport to Denarau Marina and vice versa. These transfers depart at least 1 hour before the Denarau Marina ferry departure.
- Airport to Denarau Marina: 6.30am, 9.20am, 12.50pm & 4.20pm.
- *All Meals Daily:
- The meal inclusions are available from Dick's Place Bar and Bistro, Trader Cafe, and Island Bar (cook your own BBQ packs). Consumption is only within these outlets and during the set dining times. Consumption of items outside of these times or multiple purchases will be charged additionally.
- *Kids Terms & Conditions:
- Children staying with parents (0 up to 11yrs old) stay free with parents using existing bedding in the Garden & Lagoon Bures (0-4 years not permitted in Lagoon Bure).
- There is no kids club however Musket Cove do have 2 dedicated staff members that handle all kid's day/evening activities.
- Children under 15 are not permitted in the Beach Bure.
- For safety reasons children under 5 years are not permitted in the Lagoon Bure
- *Complimentary Cloud 9 Excursion for 2:
- Afternoon session only, must be pre-booked by guest on arrival in Fiji to avoid tour being sold-out; Malolo will not substitute or refund if tour is sold out
- *Welcome Foot Ritual for 2:
- To be used on first two days of arrival
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.