Hang out at Hideaway
Fiji Hideaway Resort and Spa
Fiji Hideaway Resort and Spa is a stunning property located on the Coral Coast, just 60 minutes drive from Nadi. A boutique resort with just 115 rooms, Hideaway features traditional Fijian Bures in lush surrounds right on the beach, all overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean. A destination in itself, Hideaway offers some of the best snorkelling and diving in Fiji, an excellent reef surf break, white sandy beaches, a stunning Day Spa and free nightly entertainment plus a free Kids Club jam packed with activities.
Malamala Beach Club Pass
Malamala Beach Club Fiji, the worlds first island beach club. Surrounded by Fiji's famous crystal clear waters, Malamala Beach Club is just 25 minutes from Port Denarau. Enjoy the beach club with a day pass and experience white sand beaches, a resort-style infinity-edge pool and views across the Mamanuca Islands from Fiji's best-located island.
Sigatoka Off Road Cave Safari
Bula and Welcome to Fiji's first and original Off-Road tour, Off-Road Cave Safari! We offer you an adventure that will take you along the road less travelled, seeing more of the beauty of Fiji's interior and learning more about the cannibalism history of Fiji's largest cave system, the Naihehe Cave.
All our tours begin from the Coral Coast town of Sigatoka, once you have been transported safely and comfortably aboard one of our safari mini-coaches. Our Off-Road Cave Safari guides and drivers are trained to the highest standard to manoeuvre these powerful vehicles transporting you safely and comfortably to the largest cave in Fiji. We have combined the modern method of a vehicle barge with the age-old Fijian technique of bilibili' or push push punt' to get you and our ATVs across the mighty Sigatoka River. Once you're strapped up, your Off-Road guided ATV driver will start your journey along the road less travelled by sharing their knowledge and stories about the nearby villages and what life in the village is like. Along the way, you are able to see locals going about their daily lives.
The scenery on this side of the island is unrivalled and from this particular point, you feel like you are on top of the world looking down on nature in all its beauty! Many photo opportunities exist and this is just one of the many amazing locations as you travel through jaw-dropping hills and green so rich, that you will begin to feel that you are indeed far away from the rest of the world.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 July 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- ^Flexible Terms & Conditions: Applies to selected products only & excludes instant purchase & non-refundable products. Please ask your consultant for details at time of booking. A refundable deposit of $55 per person is required to secure your booking. Final payment is due 7 days prior to travel, unless travelling within 30 days of booking. Changes & cancellations made 24 hours or more prior to travel will not incur fees. Changes are subject to availability & may incur additional costs due to changes in seasonality, pricing & applicable surcharges. Any additional cost associated with changing will remain the responsibility of the customer. Original booking may contain bonus inclusions which are no longer available. In this instance, you will be offered a credit of your payment less any applicable supplier fees. In the instance that flights are added, the booking becomes non-refundable & change fees will apply. Changes & cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be subject to Flight Centre's Change & Cancellation policy which can be found at www.flightcentre.com.au.In the event there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and our booking terms and conditions https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition, these terms and conditions will apply.
- Advertised Price is based on the lowest room category, unless specified. A search for availability will return the supplier's current live price on the lowest room category available on your search date. Should the lowest room not be available, the next room type will return. This may be different from the Advertised Price if it has been varied by the supplier since being advertised by Flight Centre.
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details)..
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please enquire for further details.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.