Journey Through the Clouds Excursion, 5 Days
Experience all the Rockies have to offer on this seven day journey to some of the most breathtaking places in Western Canada. Visit the scenic towns of Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper, and explore Canada's largest National Park on a guided tour.Day 1 Vancouver
Arrive in Vancouver and spend time exploring this scenic coastal city on your own. That could be discovering Stanley Park, taking a small ferry to Granville Island, or much more. Overnight in Vancouver.Day 2 Vancouver to Kamloops
Travel onboard Rocky Mountaineer from the coastal city of Vancouver to Kamloops, located in the heart of British Columbia's interior. On today's journey, you will see dramatic changes in scenery, from the lush green fields of the Fraser Valley, through forests and winding river canyons surrounded by the peaks of the Coast and Cascade Mountains, to the desert-like landscapes of the BC interior. Highlights include the rushing waters of Hell's Gate in the Fraser Canyon and the steep slopes and rock sheds along the Thompson River. Your day ends as the train travels along the shores of Kamloops Lake into the town of Kamloops. Overnight in Kamloops. B, L.Day 3 Kamloops to Jasper
Your journey continues north and east to the mighty Canadian Rockies and the province of Alberta. Once again, you will be surrounded by dramatic scenery as you follow the banks of the North Thompson River through the Monashee and Cariboo Mountains, climbing ever nearer to the high peaks of the Continental Divide. Today's highlights include Mount Robson, at 3,954 metres (12,972 feet), the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies, followed by Pyramid Falls and the climb over the Yellowhead Pass into Jasper National Park. Your rail journey ends this evening on arrival in the resort town of Jasper. Overnight in Jasper. B, L.Day 4 Jasper
Enjoy the day with free time to relax or book your own activities at your leisure. The resort town of Jasper and the surrounding national park offer various activities from relaxation to adventure. Overnight in Jasper.Day 5 Jasper
Your journey ends upon check out from your Jasper hotel.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 August 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.