Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa
Say 'Aloha' to Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa, located in the heart of Waikiki. Walk along the soft sand of the beach and sip from a fresh coconut or wander into the dynamic city centre and visit Honolulu's best attractions. Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa is balanced perfectly between the beauty of Waikiki Beach and energetic city centre offering the best of both worlds.
The Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa is proud to boast some of the largest rooms in Waikiki. There are 1,230 rooms and suites, each with their own private balcony. Enjoy stunning ocean or city views and the beautifully timeless and intuitive design of the space, including innovative, flexible furnishings for a clutter-free stay. All rooms at the resort feature flat screen Chromecast TVs, 1 King or 2 Queen beds, plush lounges, free Wi-Fi, and USB charging ports beside the beds. Some rooms have increased accessibility features, plus all include private bathrooms with deluxe Na Ho'ola Spa bath products, hairdryers and other luxuries. Aesthetically beautiful, Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa has been carefully designed and decorated in a very modern island theme. Waikiki Beach is right across the road and the vibrant city hub is just a stone's throw away too so you have all you need for a dazzling Hawaii holiday on your doorstep.
Relax on your private balcony and watch the phenomenal Hawaiian sunset or treat yourself with a traditional Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage at the resorts day spa Na Ho'ola Spa. Bask in the sunshine and lounge around the outdoor pool or indulge in local cuisine at the resorts acclaimed restaurants.
Comfort is the resort's top priority and when you stay at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa superior comfort is what you will receive. There are a number of beautiful room styles to choose from including a stunning view over the ocean or over the city centre and the majestic Ko'oalu Mountain range. Located across the road from Waikiki Beach, and within walking distance of the shops, bars and restaurants, Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect resort for your holiday in Waikiki.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- **BONUS VALUE is per room.
- Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Airfare includes 1x 20kg checked luggage allowance per person..Flights may not operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Date changes permitted subject to change fee and fare difference. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Please be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day of arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
- *Kids Stay Free:
- There is no charge for children aged 17 years and under sharing existing bedding in the same room as their parents.
- *Mandatory Resort Fees Included:
- Included in you MyHawaii package is the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa Mandatory Resort Fee $42.00 + Hawai'i State Excise Tax (4.712%) and Transient Accommodation Tax (10.25%) resort fee, per room, per day.
- The Resort Fee inclusions are subject to change.
- *One time mimosa breakfast for two:.
- Full breakfast buffet with two mimosa drinks, tax and gratuity included.
- Please note this is a one time “event”, not daily. Please ask us about adding Buffet Breakfast Daily.
- *MyHawaii SWIM Happy Hour:
- All day all night (11:00 AM to 10:00 PM) using the SWIM Happy Hour Menu.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.