Survey the breathtaking views over world-famous Waikiki Beach and Diamond Head Crater from Sheraton Waikiki Hotel. With central location for visiting Diamond Head, doing some souvenir shopping, attending a lu'au, riding the swells or just watching the waves lapping on the sandy beach, a stay at the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel offers something for everybody.
If beachfront luxury and phenomenal views are a must for your holiday, then Sheraton Waikiki Resort is for you. All the spacious rooms feature a balcony for you to enjoy the warm Hawaiian sun with over 80% offering a beautiful ocean view. This family-friendly resort features two swimming pools, a spa, fitness centre and a range of dining options offering something to tickle everyone's tastebuds.
Located on the beachfront within walking distance of essentially everything you could possibly want or need, staying at Sheraton Waikiki provides an endless list of entertainment and activity opportunities for any kind of holiday maker. Families can enjoy a hassle-free holiday with a range of services and areas for kids including Poppins Keiki Hawaii Childcare and the Helumoa Playground with pools, water slide, food and beverage and pool toys. Guests that are 16 years and older can relax in the adult oasis, Edge of Waikiki, with the Infinity Edge pool, with poolside bar, that perceives a mirage effect where the pool and ocean appear to joined together.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- **BONUS VALUE is per room.
- *Mandatory Daily Resort Fee
- Daily Resort Charge USD $49 (inclusive tax) per room per day will be paid by the guest directly at the Hotel. Inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Resort Charge Includes:
- Complimentary one day rental of GoPro Camera
- High-speed Wi-Fi access in guestroom and public areas.
- High-speed Wi-Fi on Island: Complimentary rental of MiFi. One per room per stay
- Yoga: Start your morning in complete relaxation with yoga offered daily in a peaceful environment.
- Hula Lessons
- Hi`uwai: Immerse yourself in the healing waters of Waik?k? as you experience a traditional Hawaiian sunrise ceremony to renew the mind, body and spirit.
- Lei Making: In Hawai'i, a lei is given to mark milestone occasions and to show your Aloha. Learn how to make a flower lei with our kumu (teacher).
- Aquasize Water Aerobics Class
- Ukulele Lessons
- Flights are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Airfare includes 1x 20kg checked luggage allowance per person. Flights may not operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Date changes permitted subject to change fee and fare difference. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Please be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day of arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
- *Kids Stay Free
- No charge for children under 18 when occupying same room as adult(s) and using existing beds in rooms.
- *Welcome Drink for 2
- Welcome drinks for 2 will be given in the form of a $25 Resort Credit to use for drinks.
- *Tradewinds Sail Experience on Mai Tai Catamaran
- Guests to receive Mai Tai Catamaran vouchers at check-in with reservation and redemption details. Based on availability, non-transferable, no cash value
- Operation Days:Daily
- Duration:1.5 hours
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.