Club Med Kani, Maldives
This tiny paradise, exclusively reserved for Club Med guests, is part of a world-famous site for divers in the Maldives, set along an expansive, 2-kilometre stretch of private white sand island -where thrilling water sports and adventures are yours for the taking-Club Med Kani offers the very best of the Maldives with the worry-free benefit of the all-inclusive package. Wake up to the ocean at your doorstep and workout on the beach with the most insta- worthy backdrop. Club Med Kani provides the perfect balance of vibrant nights and long sunny days with plenty of activity - fun for families and plenty of chill time for couples. Included snorkelling trips twice a day will get you close with the marine locals - keep an eye out for mantas, turtles, sharks and a vast array of fish. Surfers will love the premium access they have to Ninja's surf break, right next to the resort and the opportunity to book surf and dive packages to explore other perfect depths of the Maladies. For those looking for exclusivity, treat yourself to an exclusive Manta overwater suit with panoramic views of an idyllic turquoise lagoon and enjoy exclusive services including breakfast served in your suite and access to the private 5 Trident Luxury beach lounge and champagne by the glass from 6pm. Welcomes children from 2 years old.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 7 September 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.