Iguazu Falls Short Break
From 01/10/2021 to 06/12/2021
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Oct Fri 01 2021 to Oct Sat 02 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Sun 03 2021 to Oct Mon 04 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Mon 04 2021 to Oct Tue 05 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Tue 05 2021 to Oct Wed 06 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Wed 06 2021 to Oct Thu 07 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Thu 07 2021 to Oct Fri 08 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Fri 08 2021 to Oct Sat 09 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Sun 10 2021 to Oct Mon 11 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Mon 11 2021 to Oct Tue 12 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Tue 12 2021 to Oct Wed 13 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Wed 13 2021 to Oct Thu 14 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Thu 14 2021 to Oct Fri 15 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Fri 15 2021 to Oct Sat 16 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Sun 17 2021 to Oct Mon 18 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Mon 18 2021 to Oct Tue 19 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Tue 19 2021 to Oct Wed 20 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Wed 20 2021 to Oct Thu 21 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Thu 21 2021 to Oct Fri 22 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Fri 22 2021 to Oct Sat 23 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Sun 24 2021 to Oct Mon 25 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Mon 25 2021 to Oct Tue 26 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Tue 26 2021 to Oct Wed 27 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Wed 27 2021 to Oct Thu 28 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Thu 28 2021 to Oct Fri 29 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Fri 29 2021 to Oct Sat 30 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Oct Sun 31 2021 to Nov Mon 01 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Dec Sun 05 2021 to Dec Mon 06 2021AvailableFrom$385*
Admire the majestic Iguazu Falls.
Walk through dense tropical jungle.
Feel the raw power of the Devil's Throat.
Get wet exploring the up close might of the falls from the Argentinean side.
Marvel at Foz do Iguazu's panorama from the Brazilian side.
Breakfasts Included: 1.
Hotel (1 night).
Age: min 5.
Group Size: 1 - 12.
Iguazu Falls - Tour of the Brazilian side of the falls.
Iguazu Falls - Tour of the Argentinian side of the falls.
Day 1 - Foz do Iguazu (Brazil) - Iguazu Falls (Brazil) Welcome to Iguazu! Close to the borders with Argentina and Paraguay, Foz do Iguazu is Brazil's gateway to the Iguazu Falls. You are met at your Foz do Iguazu hotel (Brazil) by your local guide at 1:00 pm to begin your half day tour to the Brazilian National Park, where there are amazing panoramic views of the falls which are almost 3km long and feature 270 cascades. Take an easy 1km walk for approximately 1 hour to the canyon of the Devil's Throat. After the tour you could also enjoy an optional visit to the bird bark or a spectacular helicopter ride over the falls, before returning to your hotel to enjoy a free evening back in town.
Day 2 - Iguazu Falls visit (Argentinian Side) On day 2 you take a full day excursion to the Argentinean side of the falls. Travel to the visitors centre inside Iguazu National Park to experience the Argentine side of the magnificent Iguazu Falls in three parts. First, board a little train for a 4km ride to Devil's Throat Station surrounding the upper part of the Iguazu River; then walk along a bridge walkway to the balcony of the Devil's Throat; walk for 500m, which takes around 45 minutes, for views of the Two Sisters, Bosetti, Adam and Eve, Bernabe Mendez, Mbigua and San Martin falls from the upper part. You can then walk down to view the falls from below. Your trip finishes upon arrival back in town at Foz do Iguazu (Brazil). Please see finishing point instructions for more information. Please book departure flights from 7pm onwards. Accommodation is not included tonight. Please contact us if you need assistance to arrange extra accommodation.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 June 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans