Marrakech Express - 5 Days
From 2021-04-01 to 2021-12-22
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Thu 01 2021 to Apr Mon 05 2021AvailableFrom$1,095*
Apr Thu 15 2021 to Apr Mon 19 2021AvailableFrom$1,095*
Apr Thu 29 2021 to May Mon 03 2021AvailableFrom$1,095*
May Thu 13 2021 to May Mon 17 2021AvailableFrom$945*
May Thu 27 2021 to May Mon 31 2021AvailableFrom$945*
Jun Thu 10 2021 to Jun Mon 14 2021AvailableFrom$945*
Jun Thu 24 2021 to Jun Mon 28 2021AvailableFrom$945*
Jul Thu 01 2021 to Jul Mon 05 2021AvailableFrom$1,095*
Jul Thu 08 2021 to Jul Mon 12 2021AvailableFrom$1,095*
Jul Thu 15 2021 to Jul Mon 19 2021AvailableFrom$1,095*
Jul Thu 29 2021 to Aug Mon 02 2021AvailableFrom$1,095*
Aug Thu 05 2021 to Aug Mon 09 2021AvailableFrom$1,095*
Aug Thu 12 2021 to Aug Mon 16 2021AvailableFrom$1,095*
Aug Thu 19 2021 to Aug Mon 23 2021AvailableFrom$1,095*
Aug Thu 26 2021 to Aug Mon 30 2021AvailableFrom$1,095*
Sep Thu 09 2021 to Sep Mon 13 2021AvailableFrom$1,095*
Sep Thu 16 2021 to Sep Mon 20 2021AvailableFrom$1,095*
Sep Thu 23 2021 to Sep Mon 27 2021AvailableFrom$1,095*
Oct Thu 07 2021 to Oct Mon 11 2021AvailableFrom$1,095*
Breakfast daily and 2 dinners inclusive of a Berber camp dinner.
3 nights 3 star hotels and 1 night camping in the Sahara.
Sahara camel trek and night in a Berber camp.
Essaouira - Beachside bliss and free time.
Escorted by an English speaking tour leader.
Sightseeing and entrance fees to all included sites.
Arrival transfer from Marrakech Airport on day 1.
Transportation and transfers in private 4x4 or mini van/touring vehicle.
All road taxes and tolls.
Day 1 - Marrakech Welcome to Morocco! Following your transfer from the airport to our joining hotel you can relax by the hotel pool before the pre-departure meeting at 18.00 where you will meet your fellow travellers.
Day 2 - Zagora Today we enjoy a stunning drive over the High Atlas en-route to Zagora. We pass through the Draa Valley a green and lush land of palmeries and amazing vistas. It is then time to head towards the great desert, where we transfer to camels for a trek into the Sahara Desert for a night at our Berber Camp. We enjoy local food, music and an amazing night out under the Saharan stars.
Day 3 - Marrakech Leaving the desert, we travel back to Marrakech. We arrive back in Marrakech, where we have dinner in Djemaa El Fna (at own cost).
Day 4 - Essaouira We leave Marrakech after breakfast and take a leisurely drive to Essaouira; a colourful fishing town situated within 15th century Portuguese fortifications, where great beaches and surf beckon. You have the day to relax on the beach or alternatively explore the UNESCO-listed medina with its various souks and woodcarving workshops. Any city gate leads to the medina, so you’re unlikely to get lost. The beach is in front of the Medina and there are plenty of cafés with terraces, both ideal for relaxing for a few hours. Blue doors and window frames abound as do the artists shops – buy a carpet or Thuya wood carving or sit on the beach sipping a mint tea as the sun sets. There is the opportunity to do some optional activities, such as quad biking, surfing, horse trekking and wind surfing. Enjoy a great night out in Essaouira.
Day 5 - Essaouira After breakfast this morning over-looking the Atlantic, the day offers free time for you to independently explore. Hotel check out is at 12 noon and at this point our holiday concludes. If you would like to end your holiday in Marrakech, please see below.
Please note: For all 2021 departures, our tour will include a transfer back to Marrakech where our tour ends.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.