Sailing Split - 8 Days
From 2021-04-10 to 2021-10-09
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Apr Sat 10 2021 to Apr Sat 17 2021AvailableFrom$1,025*
Apr Sat 17 2021 to Apr Sat 24 2021AvailableFrom$1,025*
Apr Sat 24 2021 to May Sat 01 2021AvailableFrom$1,025*
May Sat 08 2021 to May Sat 15 2021AvailableFrom$1,155*
May Sat 15 2021 to May Sat 22 2021AvailableFrom$1,155*
May Sat 22 2021 to May Sat 29 2021AvailableFrom$1,505*
Jun Sat 05 2021 to Jun Sat 12 2021AvailableFrom$1,505*
Jun Sat 12 2021 to Jun Sat 19 2021AvailableFrom$1,505*
Jun Sat 19 2021 to Jun Sat 26 2021AvailableFrom$1,765*
Jun Sat 26 2021 to Jul Sat 03 2021AvailableFrom$1,765*
Jul Sat 03 2021 to Jul Sat 10 2021AvailableFrom$1,765*
Jul Sat 17 2021 to Jul Sat 24 2021AvailableFrom$1,765*
Jul Sat 24 2021 to Jul Sat 31 2021AvailableFrom$1,765*
Aug Sat 28 2021 to Sep Sat 04 2021AvailableFrom$1,765*
Sep Sat 04 2021 to Sep Sat 11 2021AvailableFrom$1,765*
Sep Sat 11 2021 to Sep Sat 18 2021AvailableFrom$1,505*
Sep Sat 18 2021 to Sep Sat 25 2021AvailableFrom$1,505*
Sep Sat 25 2021 to Oct Sat 02 2021AvailableFrom$1,155*
Oct Sat 02 2021 to Oct Sat 09 2021AvailableFrom$1,025*
Oct Sat 09 2021 to Oct Sat 16 2021AvailableFrom$1,025*
Continental breakfast daily and 7 (3-course) lunches.
7 nights accommodation aboard a 'Traditional En suite Ship' - A/C en-suite cabins with bunk beds (see Trip Notes for further details about ship category inclusions).
7 days cruising the Dalmatian Coast in the Adriatic Sea.
Most port and visitor fees.
Opportunities to swim, snorkel, soak up the sun, hike and bike ride.
Services of captain and onboard crew.
Linen, bedding, towels and onboard water dispenser.
Complimentary WiFi onboard.
Below deck cabin (option to upgrade to upper/main deck available).
Day 1 - Split Saturday. Split – Makarska. Hello Croatia and welcome aboard! Located in the heart of Dalmatia, Split became a popular retirement destination in the 4th century for Roman emperors such as Diocletian. Today, it's renowned for its variety of archaeological, historical and cultural monuments, among them the UNESCO listed Diocletian Palace. The first detailed tourist guide published in 1894, bears witness to the long tourist tradition in hospitable Split. Take some time to explore this Roman city - walk the streets where the Diocletian emperor once ruled and soak up the important historical sights.
Don’t miss the boat! Make your own way to the port, our cruise departs from SPLIT HARBOUR ON SATURDAY AT 13:00. From Split Harbour we cruise south to Makarska. If you require pre-tour accommodation we are able to offer suggestions, get in touch with our travel experts for recommendations.
Day 2 - Mljet Island Makarska – Mljet. Cast your 21st century worries adrift and get on with the business of sheer relaxation and soaking up the sun. Every day there are opportunities to swim and snorkel direct from the boat or from the sandy white beaches as our boat moors in sheltered bays and coves.
Today, we cruise to the Peljesac Peninsula where we will stop to swim. With lunch onboard, we continue to the verdant green island of Mljet. Half of the island is a national park and is stunningly beautiful, with thick green forests of Aleppo pine encircling the two inland salt water lakes. The lakes, Malo Jezero (big lake) and Veliko Jezero (small lake), are interlinked and connected to the sea by a shallow tidal canal. In the middle of Veliko Jezero is the picturesque island of Saint Mary, home to a small 12th century Benedictine monastery, well worth the visit. The island is easy to navigate and it's possible to hire bicycles, motorized scooters, buggies and open top cars from the harbour. At dinner time try one of the many seafood kavarnas (taverns) along the waterfront.
In port at day’s end, head to a local restaurant or café. The freshness and variety of Croatian food is typical of Mediterranean cuisine. Seafood has a prominent place, as do fresh vegetables, cheeses and breads. Olives and grapes have been cultivated here since pre-Christian times.
Day 3 - Dubrovnik Mljet – Dubrovnik. Arriving into Dubrovnik, spend the day exploring this ancient city. Much of the history of Dubrovnik can be characterised by its intact city walls, which run uninterrupted for 1940 metres encircling the city. This complex structure, one of the most beautiful and strongest fort systems in the Europe, is the main attraction to the city’s visitors. Five towers inbuilt along the city wall offer unforgettable views of the city and out to sea, and were once used to ward off invaders.
The old stone city is a labyrinth of criss-crossed cobbled streets and lanes, with a thousand and one taverns serving up cold beer and Mediterranean food, numerous souvenir and gift shops, many days can be spent exploring inside these city walls.
Day 4 - Sipan Island Dubrovnik – Sipan Island/Trstenik. This afternoon we cruise to Sipan Island or Trstenik. Trstenik is a pretty harbour town, located on the north eastern tip of the Peljesac Peninsula. The quaint fishing village boasts beautiful unspoiled coves and beaches, fresh water springs and many restaurants and bars along the harbour side strip.
Sipan Island is historically fascinating. During the 15th century it was a chic summer getaway for the very best Dubrovnik families, many of whom built palaces on the island. Sipan’s beaches are never overcrowded so you’ll have no trouble finding a pleasant place to leap into the clear sea.
Day 5 - Korcula Sipan Island/Trstenik – Korcula. Today, we'll delve into the old town of Korcula. A distinctive maze of cobbled streets and limestone buildings, you'll discover a fascinating piece of history on each corner. Explore Renaissance palaces, cathedrals and the tower of Marco Polo in the heart of this bustling island.
Day 6 - Hvar Korcula – Pakleni Islands – Hvar. En route to Hvar, we'll cruise the scenic Pakleni Islands. With crystal clear waters and secluded beaches, you'll have the chance to unwind in a true slice of paradise.
After lunch onboard, we'll head to Hvar. Wander the charming harbour town independently and immerse yourself in local life, sampling native wines, spirits and cuisine.
Day 7 - Swimming in paradise Hvar – Brac – Split. We'll cruise to the island of Brac, where we'll stop at famous Zlatni Rat. Known as one of the most beautiful beaches on the Croatian coastline, you can swim in the brilliant blue waters, stroll along the endless stretch of sand or explore the town.
Explore the nearby town of Bol on your own terms before lunch on board. We return to Split for a free afternoon and evening to explore the city at leisure.
Day 8 - Split Saturday. After breakfast onboard, our cruising adventure comes to an end in Split.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 07 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.