Let your troubles float away on Pacific Aria. Dig in with sixteen dining experiences, catch a movie at the Premium Cinema and swim in the top deck pool – it’s open no matter the weather thanks to a climate controlled retractable roof! Head to the Blue Room for live music all day (and all night) long. With everything from Blues to RnB, jazz and funk, this isn’t your typical cruise music. It’s the perfect venue for a nightcap after one of our brand new production shows or themed parties. The Dome: Let our resident DJs help you dance the night away. They know just how to get the party started so make sure you wear the right shoes to burn a hole in the dance floor. Salt Grill: Australia’s first celebrity chef restaurant at sea offers a truly unforgettable dining experience that’s sure to be a highlight of your holiday. Angelo’s: Welcome to classy upscale Italian dining with modern charm. Enjoy la dolce vita and indulge in a dinner to remember. Dragon Lady: Be seduced by the mysterious setting and exotic spices at our Pan-Asian restaurant Dragon Lady.
Inside from: $302
Outside from: $312
Balcony from: $480
Suite from: $696
Fitness: Tennis Court, Gym, Basketball
Entertainment: Cinema, Theatre
Other: Reception, Medical Centre, Shops, Photo Gallery, Laundry Service, Elevator, Duty-free shop, Blue Room, Hair Salon
Food and Drink: Lido Bar, Bar, Salt Grill Bar, The Atrium, Waterfront Restaurant, Chef's Table
Recreational: Sports Court
Relaxation: Day Spa & Fitness Centre, Beauty Salon, Spa, The Oasis, Hot Tubs, Thermal Suite, Hair Salon, Lido Pool, Swimming Pool
Day 1 - Melbourne Make sure there’s room in your suitcase and get the cards and cash ready because Melbourne is the place for all the latest fashions, accessories, and fine produce. Around every corner are trendy, hidden bars, cafes and restaurants purveying fine food and beverages inspired by a diversity of cultures. Take time out with a stroll through the lovely Fitzroy Gardens or a scenic cruise up the Yarra River. In Melbourne, you might actually shop until you drop.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Adelaide Since the first governor proclaimed a new settlement from under a gum tree in 1836, Adelaide has come on in leaps and bounds. Perhaps the most significant arrivals, at least in terms of current prosperity, were the central European immigrants who brought wine making skills to the Barossa Valley – a visit is highly recommended! Adelaide itself has much to recommend it including the cathedrals of St Peter and St Francis Xavier and the fine cultural centre.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..