Iconic Rockies and Western Canada Summer 2019
From 28/07/2019 to 04/10/2019
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jul Sun 28 2019 to Aug Fri 09 2019On RequestFrom$5,525*
Aug Sun 04 2019 to Aug Fri 16 2019On RequestFrom$5,525*
Aug Sun 18 2019 to Aug Fri 30 2019On RequestFrom$5,525*
Aug Sun 25 2019 to Sep Fri 06 2019AvailableFrom$5,525*
Sep Sun 08 2019 to Sep Fri 20 2019On RequestFrom$5,525*
Sep Sun 15 2019 to Sep Fri 27 2019AvailableFrom$5,495*
Sep Sun 22 2019 to Oct Fri 04 2019AvailableFrom$5,395*
12 full breakfasts.
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Hand-picked Insider Experiences.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Vancouver (2 Nights) Tackle the 'Great Outdoors' on this effortlessly delivered adventure through Western Canada. Discover why Vancouver consistently ranks as one of the world's most livable cities. Then, join your Travel Director and fellow travellers for a Welcome Reception.
Day 2 - Vancouver Sightseeing Visit Capilano Suspension Bridge Park before delving into the historic neighbourhoods of Chinatown and Gastown. Explore Stanley Park.
Day 3 - Vancouver - Victoria (2 Nights) Board a ferry to Vancouver Island. Taste local cider at a family owned ciderhouse, before continuing to Victoria.
Day 4 - Victoria Sightseeing Enjoy breakfast at Butchart Gardens and learn how the spectacular floral display was once a giant disused quarry. Enjoy a your choice dining experience tonight.
Day 5 - Victoria - Chemainus - Squamish - Whistler (2 Nights) See the vivid murals of Chemainus. Board a ferry and then take the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway. Ascend to Summit Lodge, admiring the views from the Sea-to-Sky Gondola. Tonight, enjoy a Regional Meal dinner in Whistler Village. Our Stay with a Story is Whistler's landmark ski-in ski-out hotel.
Day 6 - Whistler Sightseeing First Nation traditions are revealed by a Local Specialist at the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre. Spend the rest of your day at leisure.
Day 7 - Whistler - Kamloops We continue towards Kamloops where we'll enjoy an evening at leisure.
Day 8 - Kamloops - Rocky Mountain National Parks - Banff (2 Nights) Sample the best of the UNESCO-listed Canadian Rocky Mountain Parks. We overnight at a mountain resort in Banff National Park, where we'll meet a retired "Mountie" Local Specialist.
Day 9 - Banff Sightseeing Immerse yourself in Banff's soul-stirring natural surrounds. We venture into the Kananaskis Valley to Connect with Locals at a traditional Rocky Mountain Be My Guest dinner.
Day 10 - Banff - Lake Louise - Jasper (2 Nights) Enjoy a lakeside talk at Lake Louise, then board an Ice Explorer and drive over the Athabasca Glacier. Enjoy a Farewell Dinner this evening.
Day 11 - Jasper Sightseeing Embark on an invigorating guided walk to Maligne Canyon. Board a narrated cruise on Maligne Lake (seasonal) stopping at Spirit Island.
Day 12 - Jasper - Mount Robson - Chase Admire Mount Robson - the tallest peak in the Canadian Rockies. Learn about the First Nation Shushwap people and stroll around their ancestral grounds where we'll see a traditional kekuli winter homestead.
Day 13 - Chase - Depart Vancouver Our dazzling encounter with the Canadian Rockies has come to an end. Transfer to Vancouver International Airport or to the hotel for those on the optional Alaska cruise and for guests that are extending their stay. Sightseeing Highlights City Tour in Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler, Banff Cruise across Maligne Lake to iconic Spirit Island Scenic Drive along the Sea-to-Sky Highway, Icefields Parkway View Lake Louise, Athabasca Glacier, Rogers Pass, Athabasca Falls, Sea-to-Sky Gondola, Butchart Gardens, a traditional kekuli built by the people of the First Nations Visit Chase, Banff National Park, Jasper National Park
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..