Spectacular Canadian Rockies with Rocky Mountaineer Silverleaf Summer 2019
From 27/07/2019 to 07/10/2019
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jul Sat 27 2019 to Aug Mon 05 2019On RequestFrom$6,120*
Aug Sat 03 2019 to Aug Mon 12 2019Sold OutFrom$6,120*
Aug Sat 10 2019 to Aug Mon 19 2019Sold OutFrom$6,120*
Aug Sat 17 2019 to Aug Mon 26 2019On RequestFrom$6,120*
Aug Sat 24 2019 to Sep Mon 02 2019On RequestFrom$6,120*
Aug Sat 31 2019 to Sep Mon 09 2019Sold OutFrom$6,120*
Sep Sat 14 2019 to Sep Mon 23 2019On RequestFrom$6,075*
Sep Sat 21 2019 to Sep Mon 30 2019Sold OutFrom$6,020*
Sep Sat 28 2019 to Oct Mon 07 2019Sold OutFrom$5,545*
10 full breakfasts.
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing.
Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals.
Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys).
Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted.
Hand-picked Insider Experiences.
Optional Experiences and free time.
All porterage and local charges included.
Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras.
An expert Travel Director and separate Driver.
All hotel tips, charges and local taxes.
Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday.
VIP entry to many sights.
Day 1 - Arrive Vancouver The soaring peaks of Canada's soul-stirring Rockies take centre stage on this epic alpine adventure that begins in Vancouver, one of the world's most livable cities. Spend the day discovering the city's scenic surrounds, then join your Travel Director and fellow travel companions for a Welcome Reception this evening.
Day 2 - Vancouver - Strait of Georgia - Victoria (2 Nights) Embark on a morning sightseeing tour of Vancouver's historic neighbourhoods--Chinatown and Gastown--before viewing the First Nations totem poles in Stanley Park. Continue by ferry to Vancouver Island and Connect with Locals during a Be My Guest lunch stop at a family-owned working farm.
Day 3 - Victoria Sightseeing Embrace the Garden City status of Victoria as you greet the day with breakfast at Butchart Gardens, a 55-acre showcase of gorgeous floral gardens that have colourfully transformed a once unused quarry. Spend the rest of the day at leisure exploring the walkable capital of British Columbia.
Day 4 - Victoria - Kamloops The soul-stirring sounds of the Shuswap melodies welcome us, as we gain insights into First Nation traditions and culture. Indulge in dinner followed by s'mores roasted on an open fire with a Local Specialist.
Day 5 - Kamloops - Mount Robson - Jasper National Park (2 Nights) Visit the British Columbia Wildlife Park, where you get a chance to view wildlife. Then, journey into majestic Rocky Mountain territory today, stopping for a jaw-dropping view of UNESCO-listed Mount Robson, the giant among giants and highest peak in the Canadian Rockies. Continue to the raw wilderness of Jasper where we'll spend the next two nights.
Day 6 - Jasper National Park Sightseeing Join an interpretive walk at Maligne Canyon and learn about the underground river system that flows out to Medicine Lake. Surrounded by a ring of mountains, we cruise the aqua waters of Maligne Lake to Spirit Island (seasonal), the heart and soul of Jasper National Park. The rest of the day is yours to explore the park on your terms before dinner at your hotel.
Day 7 - Jasper - Athabasca Glacier - Lake Louise - Banff National Park (2 Nights) The icy fingers of the Columbia Icefield beckon and we journey along the Icefields Parkway to Athabasca Glacier. Cross its icy terrain on board a specially designed Ice Explorer, then travel to Banff National Park in the heart of the Rockies, Admire the reflection of the Victoria Glacier in the calm, clear waters of Lake Louise before you settle in for an evening at leisure.
Day 8 - Banff Sightseeing Join a Local Specialist and learn about his experiences as a retired Mountie and the history of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Spend the afternoon exploring the rugged beauty of Banff, from its postcard viewpoint of Surprise Corner to Bow Falls. Tonight, we join our newfound friends for a Farewell Dinner to toast the end of our unforgettable encounter with Canada's Rockies.
Day 9 - Banff - Kamloops A sensational two day journey on-board the Rocky Mountaineer with a night in Kamloops. Your train journey through Canada's stunning Rocky Mountains begins as you head east to Vancouver.
Day 10 - Depart Vancouver Continue your journey by rail through British Colombia to Vancouver. Upon arrival into Vancouver, your included transfer will take you to the Vancouver Airport or the Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront. Sightseeing Highlights City tour of Vancouver, Victoria, Banff Scenic drive along the Icefields Parkway View Lake Louise, Stanley Park, Athabasca Glacier, Mount Robson, Jasper, Banff National Park Visit scenic Butchart Gardens
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..