Essence of Eastern Canada End Toronto Summer 2019
From 10/08/2019 to 28/09/2019
First class travel Highlights.
Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences.
Luxury air-conditioned coach.
Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted.
Variety of Optional Experiences.
City orientation tours.
An expert Travel Director and separate driver.
All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes.
Day 1 - Arrive Toronto (2 Nights) Welcome to Toronto, Canada's largest city. Get settled in at your hotel before meeting your Travel Director this afternoon.
Day 2 - Niagara Falls Excursion This morning, travel to Niagara Falls, one of the largest falls in the world. See the Canadian and American sides as you cruise to the base of Horseshoe Falls. Return to Toronto, the rest of the day is free.
Day 3 - Toronto - Kingston - Ottawa (2 Nights) After departing Toronto, drive along Lake Ontario to Kingston where you'll board a cruise down the St. Lawrence River. Later, head to Ottawa, Canada's beautiful capital city.
Day 4 - Ottawa Sightseeing and Free Time Start the day with a sightseeing tour of Ottawa to view the city's most famous landmarks. The rest of the day is free.
Day 5 - Ottawa - Quebec City (2 Nights) Today, arrive in Quebec City, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With its narrow cobblestone streets and stone buildings, it exudes a strong European feel. Your evening is free.
Day 6 - Quebec City Sightseeing and Free Time Join a Local Specialist and explore Old Quebec, the historic heart of French Canada. View the famous turreted Chateau Frontenac, The Citadel, and the historic Plains of Abraham. The rest of the day is yours to do as you please.
Day 7 - Quebec City - Montreal This morning, an Iconic Breakfast is served at Erabliere le Chemin du Roy, a Cabane a Sucre (Sugar Shack) where you'll learn how maple syrup is made and turned into other maple products. Set out for Montreal, designated by UNESCO as a "City of Design." Upon arrival, enjoy an orientation tour with a Local Specialist. This evening is free.
Day 8 - Depart Toronto Bid 'Au Revoir' to French Canada and your newfound friends as your trip comes to an end with a complimentary return transfer back to Toronto. Sightseeing Highlights Kingston Take a cruise through the scenic Thousand Islands region Montreal Embark on an orientation tour of the city with a Local Specialist Niagara Falls Witness the majestic American and Canadian sides of the falls aboard a cruise Ottawa Enjoy a sightseeing tour of some of the city's most famous sights Quebec City Iconic Breakfast at a traditional Cabane a Sucre (Sugar Shack) where you'll learn how maple syrup is harvested and turned into various other maple products Quebec City Explore Old Quebec with a Local Specialist Toronto Sightseeing of Chinatown
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 July 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..