From 01/02/2020 to 04/04/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
We always provide comfortable accommodation in a relaxed atmosphere - think comfy, centrally located hotels and the best crew to travel with.
We'll get your breakfast each morning and you get the rest.
Sample some of the island's best restaurants, from healthy gourmet fare to greasy burgers, Waikiki has it all.
This is an unescorted trip, but we'll provide you with a comprehensive info pack before you go, and have you sorted with transfers and the sweetest digs.
1 - Why aloha sweet land of hula skirts and hibiscus flowers! It's time to slip into the ultimate tropic life and soak up the incredible setting of Hawaii. Throw your bags down in our sweet hotel digs before bringing yourself back to life with a dip in the bluest of blue sea that is Oahu island's Pacific Ocean.
2 - You can map out a few dream days taking in Honolulu and the greater expanses of the island. Outdoor types can roam volcanic landscapes, go snorkelling, or flop under a slopping palm tree with book a book in hand. But it's not just island vibes, Honolulu is a growing metropolis with shopping and cafe culture galore. Boredom is not an option.
4 - By now you'll be realising just how long you could last happily in Hawaii - the answer being: probably forever. Today could involve a rainforest adventure, waterfall swims or a spot of surfing. Later on you can make the most of your final night by tapping into the island's abundant seafood offering and balmy nightlife. Mahalo!!
5 - It's time to pack away your ukulele and do your final shaka to the big waves and beauty filled beaches. The trip may be over, but Hawaii will remain a part of your heart and freckle collection for a lifetime.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 27 January 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.