Combining the relaxed sophistication of the Musica Class with the variety and opulence of our Fantasia Class ships, MSC Magnifica brings cruise guests the best of both worlds. The superb venues on this ship spoil you for choice and include 5 gourmet restaurants serving food from around the world,12 bars and 5 different Kids and Teens clubs with their own themed venues. The ship’s award-winning MSC Aurea Spa brings you traditional Balinese massages and ultramodern beauty treatments: a sauna, Turkish bath, fitness centre, thalassotherapy room and relaxation area. The leisure facilities are no less impressive, with an open-air pool complex, 4 whirlpools, a solarium and a sky lit indoor pool with retractable roof, allowing you to enjoy perfect bathing whatever the weather. For something more energetic there is tennis, mini-golf, a high-tech gym and a jogging track as well as 10-pin bowling and billiards. The entertainment continues into the evening with a spectacular casino, panoramic disco, 4D cinema, internet café, cigar lounge, plush 1,200 seat theatre and live entertainment in the bar lounges. For a quieter evening step out onto the deck for a romantic drink under the stars and watch the waves go by.
Recreational: Card Room, Childrens Play Room, Grand Prix Simulator
Food and Drink: Oriental Restaurant, Portofino Italian Restaurant, The Restaurant, Bimini Bar, L'etoile, Amalfi Dining Room, Capri Dining Room, Bar, Piano Bar, Sorrentos Pizzeria, Mexican, Italian Restaurant, Sports Bar, Buffet, Wine bar
Entertainment: Cinema, Cigar Bar, Disco, Royal Court Theatre, Theatre
Relaxation: Thalassotherapy Pool, Sauna, Pedicures, Facial Treatments, Aurea Spa, Whirlpool, Beauty Salon, Manicures, Massage, Hot Stone Therapy, Reflexology, Solarium, Balinese Head Massage, Swimming Pool
Fitness: Tennis, Sports Deck, Wellness Centre, Aerobics, Yoga, Pilates, Jogging Track, Basketball, Fitness Center
Technology: Interactive TV, Photo Shop, Satelite Telephone, Internet Cafe
Day 1 - Civitavecchia Civitavecchia is the port about one hour from the capital of Italy, Rome means history. There are layers of the stuff - Etruscan tombs, republican meeting rooms, imperial temples, early Christian churches, medieval bell towers, renaissance palaces and baroque basilicas. In this city a phenomenal concentration of history, legend and monuments coexists with an equally phenomenal concentration of people busily going about their everyday life. So get your cultural fill but be sure to leave time for more hedonistic concerns: eat till you can eat no more and get drunk on architecture and sunshine.
Day 2 - Genoa GENOA cradled between land and sea, living and working in the port, breathing its past in her palaces, passionately fond of the terraced hills that embrace the city, Genoa has many different faces. A modern metropolis and a severe custodian of artistic heritage, an industrious marketplace that also has century-old parks to relax in. Genoa hides her riches in an historical centre that looks traditionally seaward yet at the same time exhibits a new beauty achieved by restoring the splendour of ages past. Youthfulness springs from the new urban fabric that has restored works of arts and architecture.
Day 3 - Marseille MARSEILLE The second city of France and the capital of the Provence-Costa Azzurra region. Marseille lies on the southeastern coast of France. The strong mistral wind blows away all traces of pollution and thus provides clarity of air so pure that many famous artists have been attracted to the city: Cézanne; Braque; Derain; Dufy and Marquet. Although Marseille is the economic and industrial capital of France, it manages to remain true to its own traditions and culture, reflected in the Marsillian way of life and its numerous museums, theatres and opera houses.
Porto Cervo Deck
Porto Cervo Deck
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..