From 05/03/2024 to 28/12/2025
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Mar Tue 05 2024 to Mar Wed 13 2024AvailableFrom$814*
Mar Sat 30 2024 to Apr Sun 07 2024Limited AvailabilityFrom$870*
Apr Tue 16 2024 to Apr Wed 24 2024AvailableFrom$727*
May Wed 29 2024 to Jun Thu 06 2024AvailableFrom$850*
Jun Wed 12 2024 to Jun Thu 20 2024AvailableFrom$825*
Jul Sat 13 2024 to Jul Sun 21 2024AvailableFrom$825*
Aug Wed 07 2024 to Aug Thu 15 2024AvailableFrom$784*
Sep Wed 11 2024 to Sep Thu 19 2024AvailableFrom$825*
Oct Wed 02 2024 to Oct Thu 10 2024AvailableFrom$855*
Oct Wed 30 2024 to Nov Thu 07 2024AvailableFrom$855*
Nov Wed 06 2024 to Nov Thu 14 2024AvailableFrom$855*
Nov Wed 20 2024 to Nov Thu 28 2024AvailableFrom$890*
Dec Wed 11 2024 to Dec Thu 19 2024AvailableFrom$890*
Dec Wed 18 2024 to Dec Thu 26 2024AvailableFrom$890*
Dec Wed 25 2024 to Jan Thu 02 2025AvailableFrom$890*
Jan Wed 08 2025 to Jan Thu 16 2025AvailableFrom$820*
Feb Wed 12 2025 to Feb Thu 20 2025AvailableFrom$820*
See the sunrise over the incredible Angkor complex and take a guided Tuk-tuk tour of all the best sites (including Angkor Wat and jungle-covered Ta Prohm) with a company focused on employing local women in the community.
Immerse yourself in local culture with a homestay experience in Banteay Chhmar (the Citadel of the Cat), putting you right in the heart of everyday village life in Cambodia, and enjoy a home-cooked dinner from your hosts.
Learn more about Cambodia's confronting but important history with visits to the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21) and the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek.
Take a sunset cruise on the Mekong River of Phnom Penh and raise a glass (the drink is included) to one of the most serene settings in the country.
Maybe keep the vibes going at a hip rooftop bar.
Experience the bustling markets of thriving Siem Reap with a street food breakfast, then enjoy some free time to check out this gorgeous region at your own pace.
By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, CRST.
Donations help them break the cycle of poverty in Cambodia by inspiring and empowering children with education opportunities.
Breakfasts Included: 2.
Dinners Included: 2.
Hotel (3 nights),Hostel (4 nights),Homestay (1 night).
Private minibus,Public bus,Remork (Tuk-tuk).
Age: min 18, max 35.
Group Size: 1 - 16.
Banteay Chmar - Village Walk.
Banteay Chhmar - Homestay.
Banteay Chhmar - Banteay Chhmar Temple visit.
Siem Reap - One day Angkor Pass.
Siem Reap - Home cooked dinner.
Siem Reap - Angkor Wat Sunrise.
Siem Reap - Angkor Temples Guided Tour by TukTuk.
Siem Reap - Street food breakfast.
Phnom Penh - Sunset River Cruise.
Phnom Penh - Killing Fields of Choeung Ek.
Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum (S21).
1 - Bangkok Sawasdee! Welcome to Thailand. Your adventure begins in Bangkok with an important welcome meeting at 6 pm tonight. Bangkok has so much going on, so if you've got time to explore this Southeast Asian hub, why not hit the canals for a riverboat trip to Chinatown? Maybe visit the Grand Palace and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha or indulge in a pre-adventure massage. Tonight, maybe opt to get together with your new fellow travellers and head out for a green curry or tom yum goong (spicy seafood soup) for dinner.
2 - Banteay Chhmar Rise 'n' shine early this morning to leave Thailand and head into Cambodia! Your first destination on your Cambodian journey is Banteay Chhmar, which translates as Citadel of the Cat. This charming little village is far off the tourist trail and dotted with several temples. Take the chance to stretch your legs as you leader takes you on a walk to explore the village. Tonight, you'll experience traditional hospitality from a local family in a Khmer house set on wooden stilts - this homestay experience is the perfect way to get to know the locals and immerse yourself in their culture. As the day comes to an end, sit down to a delicious Khmer dinner by torchlight in the grounds of the temple or at a local community centre (depending on the weather).
3 - Siem Reap After a peaceful night, you'll visit the temple in the middle of Banteay Chhmar this morning. Similar to many Khmer temples in Cambodia, this temple is surrounded by water, which often represents the ocean surrounding the Temple Mountain (an architectural representation of the Hindu god's home Mount Meru). After, you'll take a private vehicle to Siem Reap - a popular city where you'll spend the next couple of days. When you arrive, maybe spend some time looking around the central markets and pick up some delicious food for dinner.
4 - Siem Reap - Angkor Wat Sunrise Early this morning, you'll visit the mighty Angkor complex at sunrise - this is the largest religious structure in the world, and it's pretty special to see the dawn rise over the temples. Get the camera ready because these 400 acres are full of picturesque settings. You'll take a guided tour of the complex on a Tuk-tuk with a local social enterprise that focuses on providing employment opportunities for women in the community - and see the larger-than-life Angkor Wat, the grand Bayon and the jungle-covered Ta Prohm. Some buildings are over a thousand years old from the Khmer Empire - these beauties were known to represent the cosmic world and were set in perfect balance, symmetry and composition. If you like, try to catch the majesty of the temples at sunset, too - you can even head back to your accommodation after your guided tour for a nap and then re-enter the site in the late afternoon. Tonight, enjoy a traditional homemade dinner in a local family's home.
5 - Siem Reap This morning, you can take up an awesome street food breakfast in Siem Reap's local market. Then, today is free for you to experience the city however you want. If you're all templed out, you can opt for an Angkor zip-line course, which will have you soaring like an eagle over the rainforest. Your leader will know all the best things to do, so ask them if you're stuck.
6 - Phnom Penh Time to head to Cambodia's capital - Phnom Penh. Take a public bus through the Cambodian countryside until you reach the bustling city. Phnom Penh sits at the junction of the Mekong, Bassac and Tonle Sap rivers and used to be known as Krong Chaktomuk (the City of Four Faces) - this river junction forms an X crossing, representing four geographic 'faces' of the city and surrounding area. The main centre of the city sits on the Western bank of the Tonle Sap and Mekong rivers. In the evening, you'll head out with your group for a sunset river cruise and enjoy an included drink as you sail along the water and see the city from a different perspective. Then, you might like to hit up a rooftop bar with some amazing views of the city - there are tonnes of options to choose from, so just ask your leader and they'll point you in the right direction!
7 - Phnom Penh Today, you'll have the chance to learn more about the country's sobering history and the Khmer Rouge atrocities at the Killing Fields of Choeung Ek and the infamous Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum. The rest of the day is free to explore the city. If you're in the mood for some shopping, maybe check out the Psar Thmei (Central Market), located in an old French colonial building. Maybe stop by the temple of Wat Phnom, the National Museum or the French Quarter. A popular activity here is to jump in a cyclo with a local - sunset is the best time to explore the busy streets, in search of some beautiful scenery and pretty incredible views.
8 - Ho Chi Minh City Travel by public bus to Ho Chi Minh City this morning - this is a long drive but there will be stops for lunch and to stretch your legs. Your leader knows the drill, so they'll assist you with border crossing procedures. Arrive in Ho Chi Minh City and get your first taste of this fast-paced, fun city. Formerly known as Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City is quite the hub of markets, stalls and Vietnamese history, and much of city life happens on the streets. You'll see it's a combo of all kinds of flavours, old and new, East and West. Try a French baguette, get your pho fix and caffeine hit with some Vietnamese coffee, best shared with the locals.
9 - Ho Chi Minh City As there are no activities planned for today, you can leave your accommodation at any time. If you're staying longer, you might want to go on one of the Urban Adventures offered in Ho Chi Minh city. Your leader can help you book the tour of your choice. If you would like to spend some more time in Ho Chi Minh City, just speak to your booking agent.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 March 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- We receive payment from third party travel service providers when you use us to book travel and travel-related products and services with them on your behalf.
- Our liability to you is limited in certain situations, and we may charge you a cancellation fee(s) in certain circumstances. See our booking terms and conditions for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans