Western Caribbean from New Orleans
As our second ship in the Breakaway class, Norwegian Getaway combines the most magnificent amenities Norwegian has to offer with The Waterfront, an innovative, industry-first open-air promenade designed to connect guests with the ocean like no other cruise ship. A constant connection of freedom, energy and excitement flows throughout 678 Ocean Place and every unique space and experience. Norwegian Getaway escapes to the tropics year-round from Miami with 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruises.
Inside from: $570
Outside from: $745
Balcony from: $772
Suite from: $812
Other: Reception, Entourage, Humidor Cigar Lounge, Tides Boutique
Relaxation: Studio Lounge, Spa
Entertainment: Flywheel, Photo Gallery
Recreational: Aqua Kid's Club
Food and Drink: Sugarcane Mojito Bar, Argyll Restaurant, Sunset Bar, Carlo's Bake Shop, Shanghai's Noodle Bar, La Cucina Italian Restaurant, Taste Restaurant, Cagney's Steakhouse, Atrium Lounge and Bar, Flamingo Bar & Grill, Ice Bar, Ballindalloch Restaurant, Bar, Mixx Bar, Teppanyaki, Wasabi Sushi Bar, Savor Restaurant, Prime Meridian Bar, Morrocan Lounge, Garden Cafe, Le Bistro French Restaurant
Fitness: Fitness Center
Day 1 - New Orleans Like a phoenix risen from the ashes, New Orleans is back on the map and is as exciting and happening as ever. Take a stroll through the French Quarter or past the aristocratic homes in the Garden District; dine out on fabulous Creole cuisine and head for the hurly-burly of Bourbon Street and Preservation Hall for all that jazz.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Cozumel This tiny tropical isle is just 12 miles off the coast of mainland Mexico and packs a lot of action into its diminutive size. Beaches? Of course, and superb diving over the corals of Palancar Reef, as well as 4x4 adventures in the dense jungles of the interior. Go shopping in San Miguel, where mariachi music and ice-frosted margaritas tempt you into laid- back bars.
Day 4 - Progreso Search for treasures in the unique local markets filled with handicrafts. Small, enchanting village or major port to the Yucatan? Meander around and decide. You name it - they got it. Snorkeling, swimming, windsurfing and boating, more.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - New Orleans Like a phoenix risen from the ashes, New Orleans is back on the map and is as exciting and happening as ever. Take a stroll through the French Quarter or past the aristocratic homes in the Garden District; dine out on fabulous Creole cuisine and head for the hurly-burly of Bourbon Street and Preservation Hall for all that jazz.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 03 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..