Oktoberfest - 5 Days Camping (Start/End London)
From 26/09/2019 to 05/10/2019
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
You and your new besties will be snuggling up in roomy twin-share tents on air mattresses for 3 wild nights.
An extra evening will be spend sleeping on an overnight coach - just try not to drool on your neighbour!.
Wake up each day to hearty breakfast, which will line your stomach before a big day tasting your way around the festival.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - London to Munich This is going be a week to remember. The Vibes will be at an all time high as we join forces in London and get ready to hit the road; our Oktoberfest extravaganza kicks off NOW! You didn't think this trip would be ALL about the beer halls and pickled ham, did you? Gosh no. We have to cram in a bit of sightseeing on the side. First spotting: the White Cliffs of Dover in all their chalky brilliance.
Day 2 - Munich After crossing pretty French terrain, we find ourselves in Germany - feel free to let out a team scream as we pull up at the Bavarian capital of Munich. Get comfortable in our new digs, and use the remainder of this day to catch up on rest or start joining the festivities, depending on your level of determination to make every minute count. But first, an orientation of the city, and your chance to pick up a dirndl or lederhosen for those keen to dress like the locals. Here are some facts to get you in the know: There are 14 main tents, the biggest holding 11,000 party people, so get your checklist as you make your way through as many as you can. It's been said that each year over 7.5 million litres of beer are guzzled, 500,000 roast chickens are eaten, and approximately 50,000 pork knuckles are consumed. So help those statistics and get eating!
Day 3 - Munich This is your chance to experience first hand the famous antics of a 200 year old beer fest. Over the next few days hop between festival tents and amusement rides & sample the many beers that make this such a loved affair. Take advantage of the additional activities up for grabs to mix things up and ensure you see the full picture of the city. You can get a fix on the ins and outs of the city with an optional bike tour of the city to get all new views (and take a break from the beer tents). They say that the more you learn about the past, the better prepared you are for the future, and with this in mind we include a trip to Dachau concentration camp, to pay tribute to the victims of some horrific acts that took place so many years ago.
Day 5 - Munich to London Well, wasn't that the most wildly wonderful week of your life? Culture meets sightseeing meets running amok; all of our favourite things rolled into one. Time to pack the bags and spend some time recovering on the ride back to London. Oh, how we've bonded! Say your sad goodbyes and hug it out before we leave the comfort of our crew. Anyone for St Patrick's Day in Ireland? Arrive Munich Locally guided walking tour of the city See the Glockenspiel & Marienplatz Munich Trip to the moving Dachau concentration camp memorial
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 20 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..