Panda Volunteering Tour, 12 Days
Valid for select departures 14 March - 2 November 2019
12 day tour departing Chengdu.
11 nights accommodation in Dorm Rooms at Hostels, Guest houses and Camping.
Volunteer experience at Panda Research Sanctuary.
Xi'an city explore tour and cycle.
Have a Kungfu lesson from a Shaolin master as well as watching a truly incredible Kungfu show in a local children's home.
Visit the Shaolin Temple itself and an amazing hike to Dharma cave with beautiful views of the area's shrines and temples.
Have a meal at a local's farmhouse before hiking up to an unrestored section of the Great Wall for a once in a lifetime camping experience under the stars.
Sunrise over the Great Wall and evening Acrobatic show and Peking Duck dinner.
Services of a Bilingual Adventure Leader.
Transport within China.
There is no animal on earth quite like the panda. Endangered, massive and incredibly cute This China trip enables you to get up close and personal with these amazing animals and make a genuine difference to their lives. After your time with the pandas- there are more highlights in store with 6 days on The Dragon Trip. In this time, you'll see the terracotta warriors, learn kung fu in Shaolin and camp under the stars on the Great Wall of China.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on Multi share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..