Island Explorer, 4 Days
Valid for select departures 3 May - 17 September 2019
4 day trip departing Vancouver.
1 group dinner.
2 scenic ferry rides to and from Vancouver Island.
National Park fees.
Two scenic ferry rides across the Georgia Strait.
See majestic 800 year-old giant Douglas-fir trees in Cathedral Grove.
Marvel at prehistoric petroglyphs at Sproat Lake Provincial Park.
Revel in the island-dotted coastline and windswept beaches of Pacific Rim National Park.
Enjoy a free day exploring the quaint little fishing village of Tofino.
Go whale watching, bear watching, sea kayaking, surfing, or relax in the hot springs (optional extras).
Explore the historic inner harbor of Victoria, British Columbia's capital.
Services of a professional & fun tour guide/driver.
Moose Bus transportation.
*Please note that accommodation is not included in the tour price.
Day 1 Vancouver to Tofino. Our adventure begins this morning with a scenic ferry ride from Horseshoe Bay to Nanaimo on Vancouver Island. Walk around the ship decks and keep an eye out for seals and orcas We'll then head into the lush rainforests of Vancouver Island where you get great views of waterfalls, lakes, and 800-year old giant Douglas-fir trees. Continuing westward, we'll make our way into Pacific Rim National Park for our first glimpse of the pristine beaches, battered coastlines, and hundreds of islands. Then it's on to Tofino, a quaint little fishing village on the West Coast, and our home for the next two nights. Day 2 Tofino Free Day Take this free day to do whatever you please With so many optional activities on offer, such as whale watching, soaking in natural hot springs, sea kayaking, and surfing to choose from, your stay in Tofino will be nothing short of amazing. If you're not seeking adrenaline, simply unplug and find a beach, or go for a hike to relax. Day 3 Tofino To Victoria We'll drive back across the island today, stopping in the village of Coombs for a chance to spot the famous goats on the roof of the Old Country Market. From there, we'll head south along the east coast, passing through Chemainus, with its 39 giant outdoor murals, and Duncan, home of the world's largest (ice) hockey stick Our destination for the night is the BC provincial capital, Victoria, named after Queen Victoria of Britain. Check out the bright lights and vibrant scene in the Inner Harbour after sunset Day 4 Victoria To Vancouver Spend your free time during the day exploring the city sights around the Inner Harbour, including the Parliament Buildings, Empress Hotel, and Royal BC Museum. We recommend walking the waterfront boardwalk to Fisherman's Wharf, and exploring Fan Tan Alley in Chinatown, the oldest Chinatown in Canada. In the afternoon, we'll take another scenic ferry cruise back to the mainland and Vancouver, where our trip ends.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- *Please note that accommodation is not included in the tour price.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..