Sea to Sky, 2 Days
Valid for select departures 4 May - 21 September 2019
2 day trip departing Vancouver.
1 group dinner.
National Park fees.
Get stunning views looking over Vancouver from Cypress Provincial Park.
See snow-capped mountains, lush forested islands and white glaciers along the Sea to Sky Highway.
View dramatic cliffs and thundering 355m high Shannon Falls.
Stand under the Stawamus Chief, one of the largest granite monoliths in the world.
Go mountain biking, bungee jumping and zip lining in Whistler (optional extras).
Enjoy hiking Whistler mountain or swimming in one of 5 lakes in the valley.
Lots of shopping options and crazy nightlife to enjoy in Whistler village.
Moose bus pass holders receive discounts on activities, attractions and accommodation.
Moose Bus transportation.
Services of a professional & fun tour guide/driver.
*Please note that accommodation is not included in the tour price.
Accommodation in hostels is pre-booked for those that want it, or you can purchase our accommodation package.
Day 1 Vancouver to Whistler. Our trip begins at the Cypress Mountain lookout, where we'll get a unique view of Vancouver from above. Heading north on the Sea to Sky Highway, enjoy the views of jagged mountain peaks, sparkling glaciers, and peaceful lakes. We'll make stops en route at not one, but two waterfalls: Shannon Falls (one of the highest in BC) and Brandywine Falls. Then, arriving in Whistler in the afternoon, there's time for relaxing, activities, or exploring the village. Enjoy dinner and then rip it up in the bars and nightclubs
Day 2 Whistler to Vancouver. We don't leave until the afternoon today, so you'll have plenty of time to get your thrill on by ziplining, bungee jumping, downhill mountain biking, or hiking on either Whistler or Blackcomb Mountains. If you're looking to relax, find a spot in one of the beautiful parks. The day is yours to enjoy as you please After departing Whistler, we'll make a few more picturesque stops en route before finishing the day back in Vancouver.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- *Please note that accommodation is not included in the tour price.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..