Athabasca, 3 Days
Valid for select departures 28 April - 13 October 2019
3 day trip departing Banff.
1 group dinner.
National Park fees.
Moose bus pass holders receive discounts on activities, attractions and accommodation.
Visit the iconic Lake Louise with an afternoon to explore the area.
Wildlife viewing and amazing vistas along the Icefields Parkway.
See the majestic Peyto Lake and Moraine Lake (seasonal).
Hike through Maligne Canyon.
Explore the biggest icefield south of the Arctic Circle at the Columbia Icefield.
Campfire and star gazing at a wilderness lodge at Athabasca Falls.
Moose Bus transportation.
Services of a professional & fun tour guide/driver.
*Please note that accommodation is not included in the tour price.
Accommodation in hostels is pre-booked for those that want it, or you can purchase our accommodation package.
Day 1 Banff To Lake Louise. We start today exploring Banff's surrounding lakes - Minniwanka, Johnson, and Two Jack Lake. Soak up the awe inspiring Banff and Yoho National Parks, with visits to Johnston Canyon, Emerald Lake, Natural Bridges, Moraine Lake (seasonal), and Lake Louise. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife Enjoy a real Canadian campfire tonight, and look for the Milky Way. Day 2 Lake Louise to Jasper. Take in the jagged mountain peaks, raging rivers and explore the Icefields Parkway, named one of the most scenic drives in the world by National Geographic. Today we see the Columbia Icefields, Maligne Canyon and Athabasca Falls. Look out for wildlife as we explore the back roads around Jasper before heading back to the rustic Athabasca Falls hostel. It's another great night by the campfire in a remote location with a star-filled sky, if you're lucky you may be able to see the Northern Lights Day 3 Jasper To Banff. It's another day of jaw dropping vistas and scenic hikes as we make our way along the Icefields Parkway. Stops today include Tangle Falls, Mistaya Canyon and Peyto Lake. The tour returns to Banff, where you get a chance to explore the great nightlife, or relax at the Banff hot springs. Dinner included at Samesun Banff.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- *Please note that accommodation is not included in the tour price.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..