Cascadia, 3 Days
Valid for select departures 11 June - 10 September 2019
3 day trip departing from Vancouver.
1 dinner and 2 breakfasts.
Discover the subterranean storefronts and sidewalks on Bill Speidel�s Underground Tour.
See the Fremont Troll, Bruce and Brandon Lee�s gravesite and more.
Moose Bus transportation.
Services of a professional & fun tour guide/driver.
Day 1 Vancouver to Seattle. We depart Vancouver and make a run for the border, crossing into Washington State, USA at the Pacific Border Crossing. We'll make a beeline south to Seattle where we'll roll into the Capitol Hill neighbourhood in time for you to grab lunch. Then it's up to Volunteer Park for views over the city from the Water Tower, and a visit to Bruce and Brandon Lee's gravesite in the nearby Lake View Cemetery. After checking into our hostel in Belltown, we'll take a walking tour of the Pike Place Market area, where you'll see the famous "flying fish", the gum wall, and more, followed by a visit to the historic Pioneer Square. This evening, enjoy dinner and a drink (must be 21+ for alcohol) at a local craft brewery. Then check out the live music scene in the city that gave you Jimi Hendrix, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Sir Mix-A-Lot, and more Dinner included tonight. Day 2 Seattle to Seattle. Our morning begins with a visit to Fremont to check out the iconic Fremont Troll art installation and more in this bohemian neighbourhood north of downtown. Then the rest of the day is free for you to explore Seattle at your own pace. Need ideas? Get a bird's eye view of the city from the Space Needle, or check out the Frank Gehry designed Museum of Pop Culture. Find the original Starbucks and explore more in Pike Place Market. Or check out Seattle from the water by taking a scenic ferry ride across Puget Sound. If you're a sports fan, we recommend a stadium tour of the NFL Seattle Seahawks' Century Link Field. And don't forget to check the baseball schedule to see if the Seattle Mariners are playing at home tonight. Breakfast included at the City Hostel Seattle. Day 3 Seattle To Vancouver. We're going subterranean this morning to check out the storefronts and sidewalks entombed when the city rebuilt on top of itself after the Great Fire of 1889. Bill Speidel's Underground Tour is a hilarious and informative walking tour below today's street level. Then it's a bit more free time for lunch and last minute shopping or sightseeing before we hit the road back to Vancouver, and the end of this Cascadia tour. Breakfast included at the City Hostel Seattle.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- *Please note that accommodation is not included in the tour price.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..