Bahamas - Round trip Miami
A sumptuous, world-class meal. A theatrical extravaganza reminiscent of the best on Broadway. Cocktails in a piano bar at midnight. Breakfast overlooking the sea at sunrise. Each and every one is a reality on Celebrity Infinity. A member of the Millennium Class of ships, Celebrity Infinity is steeped with prestige and elegance. Dressed in polished marble, warm woods and etched glass, Celebrity Infinity consistently makes a long-lasting, premium impression. Expansive staterooms, specialty restaurants and one of the most rejuvenating spa facilities at sea are just some of the indulgences you'll find onboard.
Inside from: $542
Outside from: $612
Balcony from: $702
Suite from: $1142
Fitness: Aerobics/Yoga, Gym, Jogging Track, Basketball, Fitness Equipment
Entertainment: Martini Bar, Cinema, Children's Play Area, Photo Gallery, Fortunes Casino, Michaels Club, Theatre
Recreational: Card Room, Library
Technology: Internet Access Lounge, Interactive TV, Internet Cafe
Food and Drink: Blu Restaurant, The Restaurant, Veranda, Cova Café , Dining Room, The Conservatory
Relaxation: Steam Room, Sauna, Whirlpool, Beauty Salon, Spa, Aqua Spa, Swimming Pool
Other: Art Gallery, Photo Gallery, Conference Facilities
Day 1 - Miami South Florida's exciting, international city is much more than the gateway to Latin America. It's one of the world's most popular vacation destinations. With its world-renowned beaches, unrivaled nightlife, unique culinary experiences and Latin flavor, this is one place you'll want to check out. Before departing from Miami, enjoy a tour that will highlight this exciting city.
Day 2 - Nassau Underwater adventures introduce you to new and fascinating marine life. Seafood so fresh you'll be spoiled for life. And souvenir shopping galore - to please your friends and family at home, of course. For the more relaxed traveler, the Bahamas are the perfect islands to re-energize. Recline on the sandy white beaches or move to the rhythm of the steel drums. Turquoise waters, tropical breezes and welcoming locals make this Celebrity journey even more inviting.
Day 3 - Miami South Florida's exciting, international city is much more than the gateway to Latin America. It's one of the world's most popular vacation destinations. With its world-renowned beaches, unrivaled nightlife, unique culinary experiences and Latin flavor, this is one place you'll want to check out. Before departing from Miami, enjoy a tour that will highlight this exciting city.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..