Northern Choice (Wellington to Auckland Winter)(Multi Share,Start Wellington, End Auckland)
From 26/07/2020 to 07/10/2020
Departure dates & prices
Dates Availability Price
Jul Sun 26 2020 to Aug Tue 04 2020AvailableFrom$2,190*
Aug Mon 03 2020 to Aug Wed 12 2020AvailableFrom$2,190*
Aug Tue 11 2020 to Aug Thu 20 2020AvailableFrom$2,190*
Aug Wed 19 2020 to Aug Fri 28 2020AvailableFrom$2,190*
Aug Thu 27 2020 to Sep Sat 05 2020Sold OutFrom$2,190*
Sep Fri 04 2020 to Sep Sun 13 2020AvailableFrom$2,190*
Sep Sat 12 2020 to Sep Mon 21 2020AvailableFrom$2,190*
Sep Sun 20 2020 to Sep Tue 29 2020AvailableFrom$2,190*
Sep Mon 28 2020 to Oct Wed 07 2020AvailableFrom$2,190*
Throughout your trip you’ll be getting your beauty sleep in comfy beds in cosy multi-share rooms.
Your accommodation will always be located in the heart of the action, with communal areas for you and your new best friends to relax and socialise.
We'll get 12 of your meals, you get the rest.
You can expect a healthy breakfast every morning, as well as a traditional Maori Hangi and a BBQ or roast along the way.
We'll also give you plenty of opportunities to try the best gourmet eats in NZ.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Day 1 - Wellington Wellington let's do this, and what better place to start than NZ's well-cultured capital. after checking in to our comfy digs for the evening, the afternoon is yours to start conquering the windy city. Coffeeconnoisseurshead straight to Cuba Street and hit up any of the local caffeine joints, or if the sun is shining, there's really nothing better than the waterfront and a crisp glass of NZ wine. This evening you'll meet up with the rest of the squad, pumped for the imminent adventure that awaits you.
Day 2 - Wellington Galleries, cafes, shops, street performers, vintage markets -Wellington you're spoiling us. Stroll the eclectic Cuba Street, grab some sushi & pop by the Tattoo Museum where Maori moko face tattoos and modern ink collide, or hop on a quad bike to get down and dirty.
Day 3 - Wellington to Mount Ruapehu We wave goodbye to Wellington and its beautiful scenery and we prepare ourselves for our next adventure - and trust us, this one is bucket-list worthy.Known as the apr?s-ski capital of the North island, Ohakune is a tranquil town with stupendous view. Today you have the option to go mountain biking along one of NZ's most picturesque track, "the Old Coach Rd" or spend the day bettering your skills on the slopes or generally treating yourself to all the snowy based activities on offer, then tonight snuggle down in our Special Stay ski lodge, located in prime position at the base of Mt. Ruapehu.
Day 4 - Mount Ruapehu With another day to spend in Mt. Ruapehu, we definitely have lost of bucket-list worthy experiences to look forward to.That's right, this active volcano is the perfect source of adrenaline for those who seek our incomparably unique, NO Regrets experiences. The next two days have adventure written all over them with skiing on the top of the list. Whether you consider yourself a pro, or perhaps just an aspiring ski enthusiast, this is the perfect place for you to 'slide' into new adventures. And yes we do make excellent puns.
Day 5 - Mount Ruapehu to Rotorua These landscapes are unique, and the sights will leave you breathless as we leave Mount Ruapehu behind en-route to Huka Falls.220,000 litres (that's 58 000 gallons) of water gush over Huka Falls per second. Just let that sink in for a minute. Wild, right? Even wilder still is the Hukafalls Jet experience - a thrilling ride that will get you experiencing the full force of the falls and leave you with even more of a taste for adventure. A good thing really, given Rotorua is on the horizon...When you catch your first whiff of that .. 'unusual' sulphur smell, you'll know we've arrived in Rotorua. Famed for its spurting geysers, boiling mud pools & hot springs, gondola and speeding luge rides, Rotorua is a natural wonderland, and then some. Tonight the culture will sky rocket with a traditional Maori h?ngi dinner & dance performance, and perhaps best of all, the chance to get involved in the world-famous HAKA. Tongues at the ready peeps.
Day 6 - Rotorua The day is yours to roam free. Soak in a hotspring, go white water rafting, take a canopy tour of hike up a volcano - the options are limitless and the decisions are yours.
Day 7 - Rotorua to Auckland Famed for its spurting geysers, boiling mud pools & hot springs, gondola and speeding luge rides, Rotorua is a natural wonderland and then some. But don't let the allure of this place consume you, for there's a fun stop at Hobbiton village we must complete. Join us at our short visit at the land of 'Lord of the Rings', before we head to Auckland. That's right, it wouldn't be a complete experience without a stop at the "Shire".
Day 8 - Auckland to Paihia via Parry Kauri Park Welcome to NZ globe trotters. Time to meet your wolf-pack and start salivating over the overflowing banquet of adventure we have up for grabs here in the land of the 'long white cloud'. We'll cross Aucklands Harbour Bridge admiring the 'City of Sails' habour before starting our journey north to Paihia.We'll waste no time exploring what this country is famed for - unfathomable nature. Ancient Kauri trees that stand up to 50 metres high and hold over 1000-years of history will delight a walk through the reserve of Parry Kauri Park. -Walk through native Kauri ForestOn arrival to the Bay of Island we're starting off with a dose of Kiwi history on a guided tour at Waitangi Treaty grounds where in 1840 New Zealand officially became a nation of two communities. And because we like to give you that something extra, how about a free admission at the Treaty museum, in case you seek a bit more detail on Kiwi history.
Day 9 - Paihia Whether it's parasailing or a fast boat ride - today's (idyllic) list of optionals reads like a who's who of adventure. This area is filled with natural beauty and is sure to inspire your inner wild child. Make the most of the Free Time Add-On experiences on offer - tomorrow we head back to the big city vibes.
Day 10 - Paihia to End Auckland Feeling salty and sun-kissed we wave goodbye to beautiful Paihia & sashay our way back down NZ in the direction of Auckland.Time to say adios to the wolf pack and re-live the dream that was the land of the long white cloud, no doubt also dreaming of what might be next in store on an upcoming Contiki adventure, Asia, adventure? Mount Ruapehu to Rotorua Take a behind the scenes tour of the of a Kiwi conservation project at the Rainbow Springs Kiwi Encounter Rotorua to Auckland Visit Hobbiton and take a guided tour of the set made famous by the "Lord of the Rings & Hobbit" movies Auckland to Paihia See the City of Sails harbour made famous by the Americas Cup
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 26 November 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..